Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jstar002

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 5, 2012
I am in L.A (West Hollywood) and want to get an Iphone5. I guess its better for me to go with ATT instead of Verizon cause I'm a single individual. I will only have 1 device (don't know whats up with all these popular mobile share plans).

I want unlimited text and talk and maybe 2 gigs of data?

But all they have is unlimited with 1 gig of data or unlimited with 4 gigs of data ..but not 2 or 3 gigs? http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/plans/mobileshare.htm

Seems like the mobileshare plans would still be a better deal even though I have one device cause under individual plans its already $69.99 just for unlimited voice and text without any data yet?

Whats the best plan I can get in L.A (can be any carrier) for unlimited voice/text and at least 2 gigs of data but it must be LTE or 4g... ?

xA4Hx

macrumors member
Feb 11, 2007
Depends on if you talk to landlines or not if not 89.99 total with AT&T 450 landline minutes, unlimited cellphone to any cellphone in USA , unlimited txt , 3 gigs of data and 5000 night and weekend

jstar002

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 5, 2012
Depends on if you talk to landlines or not if not 89.99 total with AT&T 450 landline minutes, unlimited cellphone to any cellphone in USA , unlimited txt , 3 gigs of data and 5000 night and weekend

No, I don't talk to anyone with a landline at all. Only cell to cell...

xA4Hx

macrumors member
Feb 11, 2007
Then as long as ATT coverage meets ur needs for 1 line price and speed is there

617aircav

Suspended
Jul 2, 2012

It's not unlimited mobile, it's only unlimited to AT&T mobile phones.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.