Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FrancoisC

macrumors 6502a
Jan 27, 2009
Montreal, Qc
Nice photos of your pets you have there. Why don't we use instagram in our photos???

I don't use instagram, at all.

What's the point of using a relatively good phone camera if you are going to cheapen the look on your picture afterward.

I don't like the false 'retro" look.

Panthera Uncia

macrumors member
Dec 3, 2012
Amsterdam
My Sacred Birmans:

Birmabollen.png

chrono1081

macrumors G3
Jan 26, 2008
Isla Nublar
I went into my bedroom and heard my backpack purring....

I looked inside and found an attempted ambush!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    706.5 KB · Views: 126

MacRy

macrumors 601
Apr 2, 2004
England
I went into my bedroom and heard my backpack purring....

I looked inside and found an attempted ambush!

I love that picture. That sums cats up for me. Just like mine :)

Here's a picture of my dog Bob. Even though this picture is of the side on which he doesn't have an eye he is still beautiful.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355269648186.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355269648186.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 106

nehas91

macrumors member
Oct 26, 2008

Here's a picture of my dog Bob. Even though this picture is of the side on which he doesn't have an eye he is still beautiful.

I've been wanting to get a dog. Would you mind telling me what breed your dog is please? Also does your dog shed a lot?

MacRy

macrumors 601
Apr 2, 2004
England
I've been wanting to get a dog. Would you mind telling me what breed your dog is please? Also does your dog shed a lot?

My dog is a rescue dog and a mix of a few dogs so you're unlikely to find another one like him. Yes he does shed a lot!

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005

Oh my! Bob has gotten so big! He looks so healthy!

MacRy

macrumors 601
Apr 2, 2004
England
Oh my! Bob has gotten so big! He looks so healthy!

He is healthy and crazy :) He's at his rebellious teenage stage at the moment but I love him so much. He's such a little character. A real change from his start in life eh?

Here he is with his remaining eye very red because he's so tired.

We did a DNA test on him to find out what breeds he has in him and apparently one parent was a Rhodesian Ridgeback/Daschund cross and the other was a Cocker Spaniel/Weimaraner cross. So he is a Daschback Cockeraner.....which sounds kind of nice.

Attachments

• Bob.jpg
    Bob.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 89

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
He is healthy and crazy :) He's at his rebellious teenage stage at the moment but I love him so much. He's such a little character. A real change from his start in life eh?

Here he is with his remaining eye very red because he's so tired.

We did a DNA test on him to find out what breeds he has in him and apparently one parent was a Rhodesian Ridgeback/Daschund cross and the other was a Cocker Spaniel/Weimaraner cross. So he is a Daschback Cockeraner.....which sounds kind of nice.

HAHAH cockeraner! I'm going to have to use that in conversation somehow because it is funny. :D

Yes, huge change from his beginning. Mine is a rescue as well but her issues are within; she's scared of random stuff. Despite the crap she pulls she is the best addition I could have made to my house, so I do see what you mean.

He is a good looking dog. Very strong.

BTW, this image is nothing without a monocle! Please add and reshoot! :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.