macrumors member

iPhone? Oh ya that miniaturized iPad...
bobraynard is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2010, 04:25 PM   #27
Eye4Desyn
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alrescha View Post
The complaint is that when you go to select what applications you want on your iPad (or iPhone, or iPod) they are all listed in one long list and you have to check (or uncheck) each app.

Personally, since you only have to do this once, and iPad-only apps won't sync anywhere else, I don't really see the hardship.

Besides, if you discover you've accidentally synced an unwanted iPhone app to your iPad, all you have to do is delete it off the iPad and iTunes will remember that for you.
I had a feeling this was what all the hoopla was about. Thanks for the heads up and accurate clarification. I'll know what to expect/look for when my 3G gets here.
Old Apr 9, 2010, 05:17 PM   #28
Jinkst
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by skubish View Post
The way iTunes manages apps in general is garbage.

The appstore setup is garbage to. How about wishlists, shopping lists, friends so that you can see what they bought and how they rated it.
There is a wish list feature in the iTunes Store...

"Men lie, women lie; Numbers don't" - Jay-Z
Jinkst is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2010, 05:34 PM   #29
master-ceo
macrumors 65816

I was messing around in itunes today updating apps and it seems they have categorized my ipad/iphone apps.

Think for Yourself, Stop Mind Control
master-ceo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2012, 12:27 PM   #30
ianonline
macrumors newbie

Same old, same old.

Two years since this thread was last updated. iTunes 11 has just been released, and I have an iPad4 along with my old iPhone 3GS. Added videos to watch on the bigger iPad screen... and next thing I know, after a very long sync, it's on my iPhone too and the whole phone is slowed down.

I read Apple earned $20bn in the last quarter of 2010, but perhaps they still can't afford to pay someone with the skills to get this right.
ianonline is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2012, 11:05 PM   #31
kulimer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianonline View Post
Two years since this thread was last updated. iTunes 11 has just been released, and I have an iPad4 along with my old iPhone 3GS. Added videos to watch on the bigger iPad screen... and next thing I know, after a very long sync, it's on my iPhone too and the whole phone is slowed down.

I read Apple earned $20bn in the last quarter of 2010, but perhaps they still can't afford to pay someone with the skills to get this right.
I agree. I hate iTunes also. You can only transfer music from iTunes to iPad, not the reverse.

I don't see what's so wrong if I transferred something from my iPad to iTunes and listen to it on my laptop.
kulimer is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps