Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 6, 2012, 07:47 PM   #1
Flybye
macrumors regular

Prevent child from changing Passcode iPod T 4th?

Hi all,

How on earth can I prevent my son from changing the passcode if I tell him what the passcode is to get into the iPod? I'm setting up an iPod I got him for Christmas, setting up all the restrictions, etc. And I noticed one funny thing, restrictions does not have an option to enter the restriction code to change the passcode, or am I missing something?

I know its pretty self explanatory, but I just spent 30 minutes going to every corner of Settings, so I figured I'd finally ask.
Flybye is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch