Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ljonesj

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2009
Kingsport TN
Jealous PS3 user here! :mad:

dont be i just went ahead and bought the game again for my 360 ive heard rumors that dragonborn is slated for 2013 for ps3 and pc and the other content to come out later i hope as i got a nice charceter waiting on my ps3 ver of skyrim

Geolink

macrumors member
Apr 28, 2012
New York
WWEShop's Black Friday haul:

goi9u.jpg

j-hov

macrumors member
Jul 31, 2009
San Diego
dont be i just went ahead and bought the game again for my 360 ive heard rumors that dragonborn is slated for 2013 for ps3 and pc and the other content to come out later i hope as i got a nice charceter waiting on my ps3 ver of skyrim

Glad to hear that! Hopefully they also patch the speed and stability issues. I was tempted to pick up a 360 bundle that came with skyrim for $199, but then I thought about the hours i put in on my character and acquiring special/unique items I said screw that!

ljonesj

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2009
Kingsport TN
Glad to hear that! Hopefully they also patch the speed and stability issues. I was tempted to pick up a 360 bundle that came with skyrim for $199, but then I thought about the hours i put in on my character and acquiring special/unique items I said screw that!

well i have a friend that has skyrim for the computer and another who jsut bought the skyrim 360 bundle let him basiclly hack the computer version and basically make his ps3 character and ported it to the 360 so he got everything again to play the game

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
HTC 8X. Paid tax and AT&T ridiculous activation fee, but that's about it. It's uber sexy, but not remotely good enough to replace my iPhone 5 though. It is better (8X) than the 920's laughable bulk and poor camera quality.

Attachments

• DSC_5808_1.jpg
    DSC_5808_1.jpg
    405.4 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC_5806_1.jpg
    DSC_5806_1.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 110

Geolink

macrumors member
Apr 28, 2012
New York
7Y0UW.jpg

Quick story:

I bought a new 2TB My Passport HDD for my video files/etc.

Ordered an iMac on Sunday and the Passport HDD had no use anymore because I work with a Windows laptop to record footage and the Mac will require to reformat the drive in order to use it.

So I returned the HDD + soft case I bought back to Amazon and got the My Book Live from Best Buy at almost the same price + free shipping. So not bad.

I heard a lot of negative reviews on this thing but I had no other choice because there isn't an external HDD that doesn't require formatting when switching from OS back and forth.

So far I hooked it up and everything is going smoothly with this thing. I'm loving it. I now have a network where I can stream video/music/pictures to my iPad, PS3, etc. and share files via Internet/Wi-Fi between the computers.

2TB My Book Live btw.

walangij

macrumors 6502
Mar 10, 2007
MI
had to order it since Neimans was out

Creed Green Irish Tweed 4oz.

Nice. Green Irish Tweed is an excellent choice, I was really impressed with it. So refreshing and manly. I just got Creed Aventus a little bit ago, will probably cop GIT next.

hamkor04

macrumors 6502
Apr 10, 2011
I got the 760 and I thought it was too noisy and rattling compared to my MacBook keys. I'm selling it after 10 minutes of use. Is your keyboard noisy?

u won't regret dud, get one of this, it is absolutely brilliant, i wouldn't say noisy but slightly yes.

-SD-

macrumors 6502
Mar 23, 2009
Peterborough, UK
Skylanders Gaints for the Wii U which, it turns out, is much harder to locate then the actual console to play it on. Amazon don't have it listed, my closest GAME only got one copy in that someone had pre-ordered and my local Toys R Us only got sent four Starter Packs. Fortunately, one of those four is now mine as they weren't even out on the shelf, but the lovely young lady I asked was on the case and went and got me one.

Considering I've already purchased loads of Giants figures in anticipation, I'm well happy, and I'm sure my son will be on Xmas day.

imagesfs.jpg

:apple:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.