Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lke

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 19, 2009
Maybe the first iphones 5 have issues but the new ones are flawless, I have buy 2 and I put them on a flat table to see if they were not bend and they don't have this issue. Also the don't have any scratch or any other issue.

If you want to have a flawless iphone 5 follow these steps and you will have a perfect iphone for years. Maybe for some it is difficult but you can try.

1- Never use rings
2- Never store your iphone 5 near keys, coins, or other things that could damage your iphone.
3- Never leave your iphone in a table without placing first a paper or other soft material.
4- Don't give your iphone to friends.
5- Don't place it in your back pockets or with very tight jeans.

If you can't follow these steps you will not have a flawless iphone 5. Maybe you need to keep your iphone 4S because it resist more scratches and bend issues.

The new iphone 5 is amazing but it is also more delicate than the iphone 4

LoloBond

macrumors 6502
Nov 21, 2011
Or don't put your phone on top of your toilet.. because it can take a dive like mine did yesterday LOL

wrkactjob

macrumors 65816
Feb 29, 2008
London
If you want to have a flawless iphone 5 follow these steps .....

1- Never use rings

What keep it on silent mode you mean?

Thanks for your tips mate, time to go back to your special safe room now though eh?

Prime85

macrumors 6502a
Mar 1, 2012
What keep it on silent mode you mean?

Thanks for your tips mate, time to go back to your special safe room now though eh?

I think he means dont wear rings because they can scratch it. Dont think my wife would like that too much though. I put it in a case. Problem solved.

itjw

macrumors 65816
Dec 20, 2011
What do I do when I am hungry? Please help me.

I don't know. I really hope someone comes along to help us. I'm starving.

Another way to keep the iPhone flawless:

Put it in the box and don't use it.

Problem solved! :D

BlueMoonForever

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2012
I know for a fact Apple is still distributing non-flawless iphones. Might not be as bad as it was when the 5 came out.

MisterKeeks

macrumors 68000
Nov 15, 2012
I have greater concerns in life then whether my iPhone is flawless.

To the OP: Just write: don't use it.

It would save a lot of time spent reading.

ixodes

macrumors 601
Jan 11, 2012
Pacific Coast, USA
Another way to keep the iPhone flawless:

Put it in the box and don't use it.

Problem solved! :D

True, that's one way.

Yet I'd suggest not buying one, you'll save hundreds of dollars. If enough people took this route, Apple would wake up & build a durable phone like Samsung does.

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
After reading some of the thread, and I had to go check if it was a waloshin thread.

Then I realized it wasn't because wally asks insanely pointless questions, and this thread makes an insanely pointless statement.

Subtle difference, but essential...;)

:rolleyes: :p

ixodes

macrumors 601
Jan 11, 2012
Pacific Coast, USA
You must not of seen the drop tests.

I saw the drop tests. They are meaningless. However if you have no knowledge of physics, you wouldn't understand the irrelevance.

In the rare event I drop my phone, it's called an accident.

Solution? Easy, iPhones are replaceable. I just walk in & buy another.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.