Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 7, 2012, 07:13 PM   #1
nharrietha
macrumors member

Will Apple ever improve iTunes audio quality?

Okay, I honestly didn't think Id be listening to 256kbps in 2012. What gives? I mean, why can't they sell CD quality at the very least? Hell, for people who don't care they can give the option to upload to devices at a compressed size. But with Pono coming out, offering master quality recordings, will more than likely be my main music media source (coming from someone with over 1,000 purchased iTunes songs). Apple will have to up the quality, right? I sure hope so.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Tags
audiophile, iphone, ipod, music, pono