Expedite Shipping - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > iMac

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 7, 2012, 07:58 PM   #1
bearsloft
macrumors newbie

Expedite Shipping

Just thought I'd share this for those cheap folks like me :-)

I ordered my 27" with 3TB Fusion, i7, and 680 GPU yet I was too cheap to pay for shipping. Today I saw the headline that iMac orders were backed into January and I suddenly decided that I could afford to pay for a couple days of shipping instead of a week so I called Apple hoping that I could expedite shipping (hopefully without further delaying my order).

To my pleasant surprise the CSA offered me 2-3 business shipping for free. I didn't expect this nor was I 'fishing' for it.

My order used to say "Delivers Dec 24- Dec 31 by Standard Shipping" now it says Delivers Dec 20 - 27 via 2-3 Business days"

Another reason that I suddenly decided I could afford to ship faster, yesterday my current iMac (the last of the White iMac models) gave my the dreaded "Macintosh HD cannot be repaired . . . " Fortunately I'm well ready with several external drives.

Bear
bearsloft is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > iMac