Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Dec 7, 2012, 10:44 PM   #1
lawhochun
macrumors member

iTunes 11 won't sync apps onto iOS devices

Hi,

ever since I updated iTunes 11, when a purchase an app through iTunes on my mac, or an ipa file I manually dragged into iTunes, they don't sync onto the my iOS devices. I have selected the apps to be synced and they appear on the screen shot on the iTunes, but they just won't sync.

Anybody encountering this problem?

thank you
lawhochun is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2012, 09:50 AM   #2
old-wiz
macrumors 604

no problem here, but I don't mess with pirated apps.
old-wiz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2013, 10:49 AM   #3
iamgalactic
macrumors regular

same here

i'm trying to install an ad-hoc app for testing from a client (so not pirated, and i think it rude to assume the OP was talking about pirated apps) and encountering the same problem

provisioning profile is all good

incidentally, i also can't install apps that are in my itunes library that i had previously removed from ipad... (ie issue is not limited to ad-hoc distributions)
iamgalactic is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store