Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Menel

Suspended
Aug 4, 2011
I'm guessing:

A7 Quad core processor
Newer display
2GB Ram
Better camera
Better battery

I'm kinda hoping for a new design as well
Quad is still rediculous and unncessary, and a battery drain in the mobile space. Efficient dual core is spot on. Maybe A7 with dual 2nd gen Swift cores.

Maybe a thinner lower power IGZO. But don't count on it.

1GB RAM still unsaturated for Phone handset. iPad will get 2GB bump first. It makes no sense now from an application standpoint.

Camera and Battery sure.

I for one hope they return to a brushed raw stainless steel or Ti for the exposed chassis; but not holding my breath.

TacticalDesire

macrumors 68020
Mar 19, 2012
Michigan
I think we'll see a quad core. Regardless of whether or not it's needed. There's a spec war going on and apple has to keep up. Again, whether or not specs matter is irrelevant. They have to look good on paper. Chances are they'll bump up the RAM to 2 gigs too.

FrozenDarkness

macrumors 68000
Mar 21, 2009
Quad core
NFC
Ios7.0 redesign
10mp camera

Basically it

----------

I think we'll see a quad core. Regardless of whether or not it's needed. There's a spec war going on and apple has to keep up. Again, whether or not specs matter is irrelevant. They have to look good on paper. Chances are they'll bump up the RAM to 2 gigs too.

Keep in mind the only specs apple care about is user facing. Lightness, thinness, screen quality,and more importantly battery life. Apple always has less ram because ram kills battery life apparently. Nexus 10 has pretty horrible battery life with the a15 quad core so here's hoping apple creates some magic

Bishwasher

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2012
Portsmouth,UK
My guess is something that looks like this ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355013816.359115.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355013832.003856.jpg :D

SpyderBite

macrumors 65816
Oct 4, 2011
Xanadu
Less whining about about speculated features that aren't introduced in to the next model for 2013.

Futile wish.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.