Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NiV3Rt

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 8, 2012
Hi all of you!

I'm in Philippines right now and working here until June and I really need a new laptop. Do you know if there's any way to get a mac with a swedish keyboard here? A spanish keyboard would also work. I'm so so tired of my core duo laptop from 2006 :(

Best Regards,
NiV3Rt

Marv89

macrumors member
Nov 22, 2012
Hi all of you!

I'm in Philippines right now and working here until June and I really need a new laptop. Do you know if there's any way to get a mac with a swedish keyboard here? A spanish keyboard would also work. I'm so so tired of my core duo laptop from 2006 :(

Best Regards,
NiV3Rt

You probably have to ask the support or order one from the swedish apple store. I don't know how apple organizes it's production and shipping, but maybe it could become a bit difficult.
Best is probably to order one in sweden and let them send it to the Philippines. (But inform yourself about shipping cost and tax!)

NiV3Rt

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 8, 2012
Hi!

I will investigate it further. I've been trying to find a number that i can call here in Philippines without any result.

I don't think there's any official apple stores here, at least no physical. The only thing i have seen is "Power Mac Center" and it's impossible to ask anybody there because they just know nothing :(

http://store.apple.com/ph

I've tried to call the number in the right top of the site "Questions? Call 1800-1651-0525" without success. However, i will make i call to the swedish apple store tomorrow and ask them if they have any solution :)

SoIsays

macrumors regular
Nov 1, 2011
Have you checked out:

26th Street Corner C5, Bonifacio Global City 1634, Philippines

I'm not sure if that's an Apple owned store, though. Power Mac Center is the biggest reseller of Apple if that helps.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.