Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 8, 2012, 11:34 PM   #1
tangerinee
macrumors newbie

Unlocked Iphone 5 help needed! Where to buy?

Hi I'm interested in getting an unlocked iphone 5, I'll only be living in USA for about a year and a half..so i do not think it's convenient for me to get tied up in a 2 year plan with any carrier, plus i want to be able to use my iphone 5 when i'm back home during breaks..so an unlocked iphone 5 is a must!
I need to know where to buy an unlocked iphone 5, from a legitimate/authorized place. The thing is that there's no apple store in the small town i'll be staying in..and the closet one is like 2 hours away..and i rather not order online, i would rather purchase it myself. So, what kind of authorized stores sell an unlocked iphone 5 in the states? Best buy? walmart? radioshack? target? (all of those stores can be found in my town) Thanks!
tangerinee is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone