Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nrwrit3r

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 25, 2010
Hey guys! I wasn't sure if this belonged in this section or OSX.

When I type in MS Word, I often make mistakes that would be autocorrected if I was typing on my iPhone. Is there any way to export the iPhone's autocorrect and put it on the mac, so that when I type in word it is as vigilant as the iPhone's? I know Safari has auto correct, but I'd really want it for word. I think it would really help speed up my typing in a huge way. I already type very quickly, but little mistakes are often not caught on Word's system.

AppleAlfred

macrumors member
Nov 23, 2012
Canada
Hey guys! I wasn't sure if this belonged in this section or OSX.

When I type in MS Word, I often make mistakes that would be autocorrected if I was typing on my iPhone. Is there any way to export the iPhone's autocorrect and put it on the mac, so that when I type in word it is as vigilant as the iPhone's? I know Safari has auto correct, but I'd really want it for word. I think it would really help speed up my typing in a huge way. I already type very quickly, but little mistakes are often not caught on Word's system.

Any chance you ever found a solution to this? Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.