Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Dec 9, 2012, 02:03 PM   #1
anotherarunan
macrumors 6502

Purchased Music Doesnt Show Up in iTunes 11

Bought a song on my iPhone off iTunes store - and usually it'll sync across and download automatically to my library - in iTunes 11 - its not there!

Bought an album in the iTunes store on my Mac - and it's not showing up - not even in the "Purchased" playlist!

Seems the only way to actually get it onto my mac - is to go into my itunes account purchases in the store - and download it from the cloud!

Surely this is a MAJOR bug?!

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store