Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CiBoys

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 13, 2005
San Francisco
The first ever customize iBook wall lamp. for high resolution pictures, see page 2 of this thread.

red1.JPG

red2.JPG

yellow1.JPG

yellow3.JPG

red4.JPG

CiBoys

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 13, 2005
San Francisco
homerjward said:
that's really cool! do you have the first pic in a higher res? it'd make an awesome desktop!

i can give you a high res one later, i only have a 2.0 camera now

homerjward

macrumors 68030
May 11, 2004
fig tree
CiBoys said:
i can give you a high res one later, i only have a 2.0 camera now
2.0 (assuming that's megapixels) is plenty high (my screen's only 1280x1024) could you pm me or email at alexmward<at>gmail<dot>com?

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
Nice lamp. I see in your sig. you have a G4 cube that is a fish tank, any chance for pictures?

GilGrissom

macrumors 65816
Mar 13, 2005
Work of Art

Well done!! Again and again well done! Truely magnificant! I take it from your post times from Doucy2's selling forum that it didn't take you long to do it! Wow, it really does look very good! How did you come up with these things? Did you see the bezel for sale and come up with the idea then or were you looking for it before hand?

If its not too much trouble could I also have a high res picture please? PM me or email me. Gil.Grissom<at>mac<dot>com.

With this and the fish tank you definately have the making for a new business venture here!

Many thanks. And well done again!

EDIT- Searching for pictures of the G4 Cube fish tank on the forum but can't find any. Might be me going blind! I too would love to see some pictures of it if you could please.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
I'm impressed, nice job. That makes for an awesome wall lamp. I think that my choice would be a blue light.

Cube aquarium would be nice, but it would be nice just to have a Cube.

C

CompUser

You should make a night light out of a pro mouse. That can be iLight.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
CompUser said:
Oooooooh, I would be so down to buy one of those! :cool: *Need a night light because my cats wreak havoc during the night* :D

CiBoys

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 13, 2005
San Francisco
CompUser said:

i tried it but the night light i got from Target didnt fit it was to long, so i have to go there again to get a smaller one. I tried it on the white pro mouse, the light did illuminate throgh the white well, so having the night light is like not having it at all.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.