Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KnightMan

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 12, 2012
So CES 2013 is the big event where Samsung will bring something new. So what can this be? Samsung has two obvious things that they can claim the "world awaits." Their new flagship smartphone or their new OLED TV. Now the TV has already been unveiled, but the GS4 hasn't. Now I really don't think it would be the GS4 as it would be too early for an announcement. CES is an event for consumer goods, so what do you think it may be? I'm psyched! :D

VIDEO

DanteMann

macrumors 6502
May 23, 2011
DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUM!!! If anything could ever be called a teaser, THAT WAS IT! :eek:
My gut feeling says it's something new for the TV industry. Maybe a Tizen OLED TV.

Timzer

macrumors 6502
Nov 10, 2011
Please Please Please be the GS4!!!!
GS4 rumors are running wild on the net already.

sineplex

macrumors 6502
Aug 24, 2010
Samsung will have a new look and re-branding. The S4 is also rumored to have a metal body. . . just rumors mind you. ;)

sineplex

macrumors 6502
Aug 24, 2010
Dear god please don't have any larger of a screen. Also drop the amoled

sorry it will have a 5 inch screen.

but...

the good news is that they have fit the larger screen
inside the same form factor as the Galaxy S3.

Timzer

macrumors 6502
Nov 10, 2011
sorry it will have a 5 inch screen.

but...

the good news is that they have fit the larger screen
inside the same form factor as the Galaxy S3.

I believe they will fit a 5 inch screen in the same physical sized phone as the GS3 too. I told myself I would keep my GS3 for at least 2 years, but I am now 100% that won't happen. :p
With all the new features that Samsung is pumping into the GS3, I'm more excited than ever to see what the GS4 will offer.

siiip5

macrumors 6502
Nov 13, 2012
So CES 2013 is the big event where Samsung will bring something new. So what can this be? Samsung has two obvious things that they can claim the "world awaits." Their new flagship smartphone or their new OLED TV. Now the TV has already been unveiled, but the GS4 hasn't. Now I really don't think it would be the GS4 as it would be too early for an announcement. CES is an event for consumer goods, so what do you think it may be? I'm psyched! :D

VIDEO

Samsung won't unveil the S4 at CES. They will have a stand alone press conference for that.

Beeplance

macrumors 68000
Jul 29, 2012
Not a slightest hint in the video, oh well.

Lol the top comment "dammit I just got my Note 2". HAHA:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.