Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 10, 2012, 03:53 AM   #1
EarthDawn
macrumors 6502a

iTunes 11 wont let me add movies!

So I handbrake a movie tonight. I keep the movies on an external drive and then just drag and drop the shortcut to iTunes so my Apple TV finds it etc.

Now the movie is done but I cant drag and drop the movie shortcut into iTunes ???

Am I missing something??? I have been doing it the same way for 6 years now and never had an issue. Whats in my library now works fine and as it did before the iTunes update. It will let me drag it to my desktop nd when I hover over the desktop I get the little green PLUS sign... but when I drag it over my iTunes it wont show me the plus sign and I cant find any option to drag or add it over...

Man I would love some help here... and if I am just stupid and am missing something simple please let me know !!!!

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store