Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PTVMan

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2012
IMO Apple will never produce an iPhone in colors choices other than black and white. Iconic design requires discipline and not jumping on fads.

NightFlight

macrumors 6502
Feb 25, 2007
Northern Virginia
I am really happy to see Apple moving to an accelerated release schedule. Once a year just isn't going to cut it anymore especially with the impressive competition. I'd really like to see them move to a larger screen. The 5 did nothing for me, as I honestly see no need to upgrade to get a slightly better screen and an extra row of icons.

I really hope Apple can impress me with the 5S. If not, I'm afraid I'm going to have to move on to a Galaxy S3/4. Many of my friends have switched from iPhones and I've heard nothing but positive stories about the Galaxy S3.

burnside

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2010
I predict that Apple will launch improved versions of their current products and possibly new products in the near future.

Where's my check? :rolleyes:

I know, I'm getting sick of all these rumors! These rumors do not belong on this site!

Born Again

Suspended
May 12, 2011
Norcal
I hope they fix the screen

It's stupid that apple now is going through their own version of fragmentation over screen sizes.

NightFlight

macrumors 6502
Feb 25, 2007
Northern Virginia
Why?

Can you afford to buy each release? :eek:

That's one great thing about Apple products is the resale value. You can upgrade very easily by selling your old product on eBay, Craigslist, etc.

I've got a 15" 2.7ghz MBP Retina on its way to me, and I'll sell my year old MBP for a pretty penny.

newyorksole

macrumors 603
Apr 2, 2008
New York.
Whoa that's a lot of info to take in.

I think we'll definitely see a Summer iPhone 5S. I wonder what else Apple has up their sleeves...

TheAustrianGuy

macrumors 6502
Apr 20, 2010
I suggest...

...that this analyst is full of shXX, and that all he's trying to do is hurt Apple's iPhone5 sales.

It took Apple quite some effort to streamline its release schedule for all iProducts to Fall. Also, I doubt iOS7 would be finished by Spring. Why would Apple deliver an updated iPhone without an updated iOS?

ME Nick

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2009
Colorado
I seriously hope the iPhone is not offered in more than 2 colors; black & white.
When using my phone, I do not want to look like I'm using an iPod Touch, or want to see anyone else using it.

I would actually be up for only one color: Aluminum.
Modify the iPhone to a tear-drop, Macbook Air-esque form, that has a glass front panel similar to an iPad with edge to edge display real estate.
And no home button.

No need for more storage capacity, Apple is moving AWAY from local storage.
ie iCloud, iTunes Match, possible streaming service.
Don't we acknowledge that the future is moving towards ultra portable and light streaming/cloud based devices?

If Apple gets caught in a spec-based race against Samsung/others, and looses its creative take on devices we use everyday, then we can say goodbye to Apple in the coming years.

ethana

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2008
Seattle, WA
MOST of this is bogus. iPhone 5S won't see much more than a better camera, A6X chip, iOS 7, better battery, and maybe one other feature.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.