Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OGmaC

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 8, 2012
Dear Tim,

Instead of doing interviews with reporters to maintain your fast falling stock price, you may want to allocate more time to R&D and software releases. Your quality control since Jobs' passing is abysmal.

Focusing on stock prices and trying to sell iterations of same products in different form factors is the beginning of the end for Apple. Your priorities are antithetical to what Jobs' were.

iTunes11 is an absolute beta mess.

I worry....

throAU

macrumors G3
Feb 13, 2012
Perth, Western Australia
Are we forgetting that

a. the stock price got to where it peaked at under Tim's reign
b. before Steve passed, Tim was looking after the bulk of logistical operations
c. Tim was running the company multiple times in the past when steve was sick

Maps? QC disaster, yes.

So was MobileME under steve.

The rest of their lineup i have no problem with. People bitched when they dropped floppy drives, too.

OGmaC

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 8, 2012
Are we forgetting that

a. the stock price got to where it peaked at under Tim's reign
b. before Steve passed, Tim was looking after the bulk of logistical operations
c. Tim was running the company multiple times in the past when steve was sick

Maps? QC disaster, yes.

So was MobileME under steve.

The rest of their lineup i have no problem with. People bitched when they dropped floppy drives, too.

re: a. give it a little more time and the stock will dump harder, guaranteed. TC et. al. will run this co. straight down the proverbial crapper.

re: b. Timmy should have remained at logistical op level!

re: c. Timmy running the co while Jobs was sick is Timmy doing what Jobs told him offsite -- HUGE DIFFERENCE with Jobs still CREATIVE and QC over everything. Sans Jobs Timmy has done a fine job wrecking this co.

iTunes11 QC disaster, YES!

Last edited by a moderator:

RSL

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2012
iTunes 11 is not just a mess, it is absolutely hideous. Jony it's time to take control.

sviato

macrumors 68020
Oct 27, 2010
HR 9038 A
Dear Tim,

Instead of doing interviews with reporters to maintain your fast falling stock price, you may want to allocate more time to R&D and software releases. Your quality control since Jobs' passing is abysmal.

Focusing on stock prices and trying to sell iterations of same products in different form factors is the beginning of the end for Apple. Your priorities are antithetical to what Jobs' were.

I worry....

Yes the CEO should go do some R&D :rolleyes:

smoledman

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2011
Dear Tim,

I worry....

Agreed. Zune which is a 2-year old application is superior to iTunes 11 as a music manager.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.