Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 11, 2012, 07:45 AM   #1
xEnOnn
macrumors newbie

How do you "get rid off" your old iPad?

I am planning to buy an iPad Mini this holiday, but have also read from many other posts on this forum that the iPad Mini 2 is likely going to be released in April during WWDC.

Suppose if I have bought the iPad Mini and the iPad Mini 2 really did come to the stores in April with Retina display, I would be very very tempted to get the iPad Mini 2 because intend to use iPad Mini mainly as an eReader, and the Retina will be good.

Then here's the thing: What are some of the ways people cash back from their earlier version of iPads? Hopefully to mitigate the damage from getting the newer iPad.

I know we could sell it someone, but it isn't easy. Often by that time, the iPad already has no more warranty and the condition is hardly close to perfect. I have to sell it at a price, which isn't worth selling, to attract buyers, or I risk not finding buyers. Also, I believe people are likelier to buy the new iPads from Apple. Apple doesn't allow trade-ins either.
xEnOnn is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad