Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ivada

macrumors member
Dec 1, 2010
I received the case today (thanks batman75), and I like it a lot. Maroo definitely produce a quality product. It does add a bit of bulk to the iPad, but most things that provide good protection do. If you're looking for an minimalistic case--this is not for you. However, if you're in the market for a very well made and professional looking case, the Maroo Kumara II should be at the top of your considerations.

Here are a few pics. Sorry for the poor quality--the lighting in my office is terrible.

Whoa that looks extremely bulky! Thanks for the pics!

jordanogrady

macrumors 6502
Jan 31, 2010
Ordered one today! Please post mine super fast delivery :) Cromwell drive... UK. Thanks :)

Can't wait to get some protection on the iPad.

strikera55

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2011
Piedmont Triad NC
Maroo accessories 50% off through August 8th

Hi - Just ordered my AWANUI case, matching stylus, and earbuds for less than the case alone would have cost without the promo code - BTS2012!!! Great Deal, can't wait to get these!!! Getting my new iPad tax free tomorrrow during the NC Tax free weekend!!! Wow - racking up!!!

MarooBeau

macrumors member
Nov 7, 2011
Hi - Just ordered my AWANUI case, matching stylus, and earbuds for less than the case alone would have cost without the promo code - BTS2012!!! Great Deal, can't wait to get these!!! Getting my new iPad tax free tomorrrow during the NC Tax free weekend!!! Wow - racking up!!!

We're happy you're enjoying the deal!

chilady1

macrumors regular
Dec 29, 2011
Northeast
I have had my eye on one of these cases for a while and when I saw the 50% - I went crazy! It was time. I ordered the Awauni for me and Mana for hubby. Also ordered both of us Timaru earbuds because we really needed a new pair. So excited and can't wait until our Maroos arrive. YEA!! :p:p

Indigovalley

macrumors regular
May 14, 2011
Minnesota, USA
Thanks for this sale! I've updated my cases to include the one for the Apple keyboard and a new one for my iPad 3. Matching set!

Still waiting for something in purple......LOL....

Indigovalley

macrumors regular
May 14, 2011
Minnesota, USA
Here's a thought, how about making free wallpapers for iPads that match the designs/colors on your cases? Have them free for download from your website.

I think a couple other online iPad casemakers also do this--would love a Maroo wallpaper for my iPad....

MarooBeau

macrumors member
Nov 7, 2011
Here's a thought, how about making free wallpapers for iPads that match the designs/colors on your cases? Have them free for download from your website.

I think a couple other online iPad casemakers also do this--would love a Maroo wallpaper for my iPad....

That is something we have plans to do in the future. :)

Indigovalley

macrumors regular
May 14, 2011
Minnesota, USA
New Purple leather case at Maroo!!! Just ordered :) I'll post pics when it arrives...

The new cases look great!! Will there be ones for the new iPad mini?

Also, what about wallpapers?

fashiondgal007

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2008
I need help...

Anyone knows how to clean the inside of the maroo case? I have the polka dot case and I can't find the k2R cleaner.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.