Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

isacikgoz

macrumors newbie
Jul 25, 2012
I believe the supply is catching up on the demand now. The Apple site is now showing 2-4 business days.

In fact, they will arrive 4 day after order date, since 21th of December approaches Apple wont let us witness that day without our iphones hahahah.

iAco

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2012
I dunno what you're complaining about. I gotta wait 8-9 weeks for my Nexus 4!

hgrimberg

macrumors 6502a
Dec 2, 2012
i can see where to input reference but where do I use my ph number? :eek:

On the tracking number field, just use your phone number.

Haha, joke.

What if you are not present to sign the reception when the delivery arrives? Do they allow somebody else in the house to sign it?

///M Powah

macrumors regular
Oct 22, 2012
Hawaii, US
On the tracking number field, just use your phone number.

Haha, joke.

What if you are not present to sign the reception when the delivery arrives? Do they allow somebody else in the house to sign it?
No, they won't because it has to be the person receiving the item. I tried letting my friend get my white iPhone 5 (64GB model) for me but they refused to let him sign it.

dunston

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2011
I ordered mine on Dec 4th and its been sitting in China Due to adverse weather conditions. The weather has been fine since I saw it and the next ten days were great! Where is my phone?

internetguy

macrumors newbie
Dec 8, 2012
No, they won't because it has to be the person receiving the item. I tried letting my friend get my white iPhone 5 (64GB model) for me but they refused to let him sign it.

but i think they don't care, as long as you are saying deliver to that address...

the first will ask if you are that person and just sign the package...
they didn't check id

///M Powah

macrumors regular
Oct 22, 2012
Hawaii, US
but i think they don't care, as long as you are saying deliver to that address...

they didn't check id

If its from FedEx I don't know but last time I have to let UPS see my ID to sign it even though it was delivered to the same address.

NYDiplomat

macrumors regular
Jul 24, 2010

they didn't check id

When mine came, they just asked for my last name. They had the door sticker ready.

bitslap47

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2007
FYI

I just ordered a white 16GB for my daughter from AT&T. I had to do it through AT&T because they had to do an override to allow her to upgrade 3 months early at the lower full upgrade price.

The order went immediately to backorder status.

AMDGAMER

macrumors 6502
Jan 4, 2011
I tried that a few weeks ago, just got under 3 months, wonder if I would have the same luck getting the 199 price?

AppleFanatic10

macrumors 68030
Nov 2, 2010
Hawthorne, CA
zyMEK.png

Last edited:

nikhilkas

macrumors newbie
Aug 11, 2010
Got a 16GB black from walmart for $127. Whole process took about 15-20 mins. Phone had no scratches out of the box.

nikhilkas

macrumors newbie
Aug 11, 2010
Well I was out of contract and signed a new year 2 year contract with AT&T. Should have mentioned that earlier.

nikhilkas

macrumors newbie
Aug 11, 2010
Don't know what the online price is. But walmart is selling the iphone 5 for $127 in store plus taxes. I called the store to confirm the price and check availability. The rep also said that the $127 price might be good till the end of the year. You can call your local walmart store to confirm the price.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.