Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

imlovinit

macrumors 6502a
Feb 8, 2012
Good sale + season 3 airing soon in the US seems like a good reason for a re-watch.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:

dinggus

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2012
I just traded my 8 month old iPad 3 (64gb LTE) for an iPad mini (64gb wifi), which I think is a pretty good trade considering my iPad 3 had a scratch, dent and a small screen defect on it. Basically sold the iPad for $600. :D

Also picked up a red Smart Cover. Love the red on black combo.

Don't want to burst your bubble but I'm sure you could have gotten more if you sold your iPad 3. But glad you're happy!

Destroysall

macrumors 65816
Feb 28, 2012
United States
More of a rental from iTunes than a purchase. I am writing an essay paper on James Stewart and this movie made the cut of four movies I had to chose featuring him. Phenomenal movie!!
Vertigo-PosterArt.jpg

EgEm

macrumors member
Jul 12, 2011
Mexico
xD Expensive day.

Crab-Pot-Joes-Crab-Shack.jpg

My girlfriend and i decided to go to Joe's Crab shack for eat. MY GOD, Crab there is just delicious!

China_High_capacity_Extended_battery_for_Sony_Ericssion_Xperia_X10_Paly_R800i_3_7v_3600mAh20119211027584.jpg

I have a Sony Xperia R800i, and it works fine, but one of the complains i had about that phone is the battery life, so i decided to try an unofficial extended battery xD... hope it works fine!.

coolermasterHyperTX2_pspc.jpg

And i was having some issues with my PC, the Stock heatsink for an Intel i3 processor wasnt working as good as i would like. So i decided to buy this heatsink. its amazing. the temperatures get from 80 o 30 C.

And xD...

0b715a46c4.jpg

I sold my Asus G74GX as right im moving A LOT more than before... Nice Laptop and found it very cheap (450 bucks on TigerDirect)

Reactions: sman789

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
Now where in the kitchen does that get mounted, and to what grinder? :p

Usually, most normal people just put it on the counter, or on a shelf. That's normal people...then there's me. See Post #2643 in this thread.

As for the grinder, currently I'm using a Rancilio Rocky, but I have an order in for an HG-one. It's a hand grinder being produced in small numbers by a new company, and the first production run is supposed to ship in January. http://www.hg-one.com :D

Digital Skunk

macrumors G3
Dec 23, 2006
In my imagination
images.jpeg

Lovely device that makes it a tad harder to use my bulky iPad. Considering grabbing the iPad mini to compensate.

BR1300G.jpg

Got this 10 outlet beauty to replace two dead backups that lasted me almost 6 years.

I just traded my 8 month old iPad 3 (64gb LTE) for an iPad mini (64gb wifi), which I think is a pretty good trade considering my iPad 3 had a scratch, dent and a small screen defect on it. Basically sold the iPad for $600. :D

Also picked up a red Smart Cover. Love the red on black combo.

I am just a tad jealous. But I am in the market for doing the same thing.

DeusInvictus7

macrumors 68020
Aug 13, 2008
Kitchener, Ontario
Don't want to burst your bubble but I'm sure you could have gotten more if you sold your iPad 3. But glad you're happy!

To be honest I don't think I could have. A refurb of my model would have been $679 plus taxes. Since mine had a scratch on the back, a dent, and dust specks and a dark spot on the screen, not to mention only 4 months warranty left, I think it was a good trade off. Resale in Canada doesn't seem to be as consistent and valuable as it is in the US.

I am just a tad jealous. But I am in the market for doing the same thing.

Yeah I actually wasn't even expecting anyone to respond to my ad, but within a day I had a few people interested, as well as the typical lowballers.

dinggus

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2012
To be honest I don't think I could have. A refurb of my model would have been $679 plus taxes. Since mine had a scratch on the back, a dent, and dust specks and a dark spot on the screen, not to mention only 4 months warranty left, I think it was a good trade off. Resale in Canada doesn't seem to be as consistent and valuable as it is in the US.

I sell all my products off eBay. I just got $300 for my wife's 16GB iPhone 4. I think when you upgrade again, try it out.

Christmas present for my mum.

HTC-WP-8S-front-blue@10X.jpg

That phone looks so sexy.

Zagg ZAGGkeys PROplus keyboard for my iPad. So far I am loving it!

I've been thinking about getting a keyboard for my mini, just something I can carry with me and use while at a desk. I can type perfectly fine on the screen, just assuming it would be nicer to have a keyboard for when at a desk and using it productively.

partyBoy

macrumors 68000
Nov 8, 2009
Dilligaf
came in the mail today...3 in 1 charger

Attachments

• 20121211_215546.jpg
    20121211_215546.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 119
  • naztech_dual_3in1_11655_v1.jpg
    naztech_dual_3in1_11655_v1.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,183

SidewaysTakumi

macrumors 6502a
Aug 5, 2010
Texas
So stoked about my most recent purchase...

Lanikai LU-21C

p47001.jpg

Can't wait for it to arrive (next week)

Also picked up...

Nomis Post Up Crew Sweatshirt
INDHEABL.jpg

Love the crew sweatshirt with kangaroo pockets thing. I've been wanting one for over two years!

It'll be here tomorrow. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.