Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

studmule

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 29, 2010
I had an android app called Picsay Pro, that would let me add text to pictures, but it could do something that I haven't found for the iphone yet. I've found dozens for the iphone, and they can all make the text bigger or smaller, but I also need an app that can make the text taller or shorter, without having to stretch it wider as well. Anybody found an app that will do this?

r2shyyou

macrumors 68000
Oct 3, 2010
Paris, France
I had an android app called Picsay Pro, that would let me add text to pictures, but it could do something that I haven't found for the iphone yet. I've found dozens for the iphone, and they can all make the text bigger or smaller, but I also need an app that can make the text taller or shorter, without having to stretch it wider as well. Anybody found an app that will do this?

So I take it the PicSay iPhone app doesn't do this?

I haven't tried this one out but if you haven't checked it out, it might do what you're looking for: Phonto - Text on Image

studmule

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 29, 2010
Yeah, the picsay iphone app isn't the same thing and won't do what I need. I've tried Phonto. You can make the text bigger or smaller, but you can't make it taller without making it wider, or vice versa.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.