Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps

Old Dec 12, 2012, 11:14 AM   #1
studmule
macrumors regular

Need to add text to pics,but need it to.....

I had an android app called Picsay Pro, that would let me add text to pictures, but it could do something that I haven't found for the iphone yet. I've found dozens for the iphone, and they can all make the text bigger or smaller, but I also need an app that can make the text taller or shorter, without having to stretch it wider as well. Anybody found an app that will do this?
studmule is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2012, 11:27 AM   #2
r2shyyou
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by studmule View Post
I had an android app called Picsay Pro, that would let me add text to pictures, but it could do something that I haven't found for the iphone yet. I've found dozens for the iphone, and they can all make the text bigger or smaller, but I also need an app that can make the text taller or shorter, without having to stretch it wider as well. Anybody found an app that will do this?
So I take it the PicSay iPhone app doesn't do this?

I haven't tried this one out but if you haven't checked it out, it might do what you're looking for: Phonto - Text on Image
Old Dec 12, 2012, 01:16 PM   #3
studmule
macrumors regular

Yeah, the picsay iphone app isn't the same thing and won't do what I need. I've tried Phonto. You can make the text bigger or smaller, but you can't make it taller without making it wider, or vice versa.
studmule is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps