Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 12, 2012, 05:45 PM   #1
slwiser
macrumors member

iPad 4 requries a new way of thinking for me..

The subject tells it all. I have purchase apps that say they do one thing and they don't with the iPad but do with Andriod; i.e., make a PDF of a web page.

It would appear that apps do not talk to one another within the iPad world. One has to cut and paste a web page URL into the PDF app to make a the PDF while the picture says just click on the open in Icon.

I can't get movies into iMovie since it has its on special place but no where do I find where that place may be. I make sure that it is playable within iPad, move them with itunes and iMovie has no movies to open.

Can't seem to get my mind around how to make things work in the iOS world.

I am to use to having an open file system where I can point to where I want to save a file and know where that file is to open with whichever app I want to use.

What is the secret in the iOS world to using the iPad productively?
slwiser is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad