Sector 5 from Element Case order thread. - Page 60 - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Accessories

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Dec 19, 2012, 05:00 PM   #1476
MrSniffles69
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by fskywalker View Post
FINALLY got my new BlackOps today!

Image

The matte black is very nice looking, reminds me my old AR15 case; like it more than the color of my FE (actually bought 2, plan was to keep one and profit on the second one, but ended up re-selling both, making this one only $85 !! ). I will install the Lucky Labs rash guards tonight and post some pictures.

Since I order a custom Lex back plate (design on the works) will not use the tactical back plate, so if someone is interested to purchase it PM me.
Awesome glad I got it can't wait to see pics
MrSniffles69 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2012, 05:20 PM   #1477
ndbarras
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSniffles69 View Post
Happy to announce that I got my tracking today!

I had a ship date of the 13th so only about a week. Late. Can not wait to get my case I am thinking it will be Monday when I get it I only picked the 3 day shipping so we shall see!!

Cant wait to get it I will post pics!

They never replied to my message I sent them maybe they bumped me up to over night  lol
I was also in the Dec. 13th batch but I didn't hear anything yet😡! If you don't mind me asking when was your order date? What is your order #? Mine is 132894, just wondering how far away I am away. Thanks.
ndbarras is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2012, 08:20 PM   #1478
shwa311
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NY
Gunmetal

Can anyone tell me how the gunmetal is holding up to scuffing? Does it scuff as easily as the black iPhone 5?
shwa311 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2012, 08:59 PM   #1479
MrSniffles69
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndbarras View Post
I was also in the Dec. 13th batch but I didn't hear anything yet😡! If you don't mind me asking when was your order date? What is your order #? Mine is 132894, just wondering how far away I am away. Thanks.
My order number is 1335** that's weird urs hasn't shipped what color did u get and I emailed them yesterday idk if that helped
MrSniffles69 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2012, 09:42 PM   #1480
ECUpirate44
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by shwa311 View Post
Can anyone tell me how the gunmetal is holding up to scuffing? Does it scuff as easily as the black iPhone 5?
No a scratch. The andodizing is quite good.
ECUpirate44 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2012, 09:46 PM   #1481
ndbarras
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSniffles69 View Post
My order number is 1335** that's weird urs hasn't shipped what color did u get and I emailed them yesterday idk if that helped
The black ops
ndbarras is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2012, 07:42 AM   #1482
fskywalker
macrumors 65816
 
fskywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Here are some pictures of the black ops on my black Iphone, with the blue Lucky Labs rash guards:









I'm not quite sure the blue guards goes well with the black ops, think about just putting the black ones supplied by Element case. I don't have yet the back plate as will use a Luxe custom plate (Darth Vader logo) and am still in the process of design.
__________________
'13 Haswell rMBP 13" 2.8/16/1TB (A18 Display)
'12 13" MBA 1.7/4/256 (Wife), '12 rMBP 13" 2.5/8/256, A13 Display (Daughter)
'12 I5/64/7.0.4 JB, Ipad 4 32GB LTE, '12 Mac Mini 2.5/500 & 120GB SSD

Last edited by fskywalker; Dec 20, 2012 at 10:51 AM.
fskywalker is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2012, 07:56 AM   #1483
MrSniffles69
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by fskywalker View Post
Here are some pictures of the black ops on my black Iphone, with the blue Lucky Labs rash guards:

Image

Image

Image

Image

I'm not quite sure the blue guards goes well with the black ops, think about just putting the black ones supplied by Element case. I don't have yet the back plate as will use a Lex custom plate (Darth Vader logo) and am still in the process of design.
I'm really liking that Black Ops case its sick looking with the black phone. Kinda wish i shoulda got that one now instead of the black one...

Agree with you on the blue guards dont go that well....

How do you custom make the plates btw. I got an idea in mind but how could I sketch it out and send it to them like can I do it in Paint or something hahaha not really sure
MrSniffles69 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2012, 09:11 AM   #1484
nles
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by fskywalker View Post
Here are some pictures of the black ops on my black Iphone, with the blue Lucky Labs rash guards:

Image

Image

Image

Image

I'm not quite sure the blue guards goes well with the black ops, think about just putting the black ones supplied by Element case. I don't have yet the back plate as will use a Lex custom plate (Darth Vader logo) and am still in the process of design.
I too thinking of the plate, but seems white photo, silver sector 5 with silver plate looks better ya.

I ordered the black ops too.
nles is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2012, 10:28 AM   #1485
ECUpirate44
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NC
I too was thinking about a LEX back, but if you look on their facebook page and even their FAQ, it's clear it degrades the wifi signal.
ECUpirate44 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2012, 10:31 AM   #1486
jackwins
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
I ordered the black ops on on Monday 12/17. Does anyone think it will ship today or Friday? My order number is 138660
__________________
- Jackwins
13" MBAir Ultimate, 64GB iPhone 5S, 32GB iPad Air (AT&T)
Damn you pple!!! I'm broke!!!
jackwins is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2012, 10:42 AM   #1487
fskywalker
macrumors 65816
 
fskywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECUpirate44 View Post
I too was thinking about a LEX back, but if you look on their facebook page and even their FAQ, it's clear it degrades the wifi signal.
The degrade of the wifi signal is not consistent with what was reported by Gray Bishop here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray bishop View Post
Luxeplates.com
Image
custom plate made (I'm a huge Iron Man fan) 1 week turnaround time, these guys are really cool.

Image

think I'll find someone local that can match the finish of the sector 5 to the backplate and spigen metal button......

no wifi issues whatsoever with the backplate on, everything works perfectly.
I will report once I get mine.
__________________
'13 Haswell rMBP 13" 2.8/16/1TB (A18 Display)
'12 13" MBA 1.7/4/256 (Wife), '12 rMBP 13" 2.5/8/256, A13 Display (Daughter)
'12 I5/64/7.0.4 JB, Ipad 4 32GB LTE, '12 Mac Mini 2.5/500 & 120GB SSD
fskywalker is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2012, 10:46 AM   #1488
ECUpirate44
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NC
[QUOTE=fskywalker;16528887]The degrade of the wifi signal is not consistent with what was reported by Gray Bishop here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray bishop View Post
Luxeplates.com
Image
custom plate made (I'm a huge Iron Man fan) 1 week turnaround time, these guys are really cool.

Image

think I'll find someone local that can match the finish of the sector 5 to the backplate and spigen metal button......

no wifi issues whatsoever with the backplate on, everything works perfectly.[/QUOTE]

I will report once I get mine.
I know, he's one person. Wifi signal impact seems to be the major complaint on FB.
ECUpirate44 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2012, 11:17 AM   #1489
ndbarras
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwins View Post
I ordered the black ops on on Monday 12/17. Does anyone think it will ship today or Friday? My order number is 138660
I ordered mine on 11/29 with order # 1328** and I still have not gotten shipping email! 😡
ndbarras is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2012, 02:01 PM   #1490
ndbarras
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Shipped!!😃 Next day shipping so hopefully I get it tomorrow🙏
ndbarras is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2012, 02:12 PM   #1491
MrSniffles69
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndbarras View Post
Shipped!!�� Next day shipping so hopefully I get it tomorrow��
I regret not getting next day shipping now i got the freaking 3 day mines is scheduled for monday
MrSniffles69 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2012, 02:38 PM   #1492
Gray bishop
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
[QUOTE=ECUpirate44;16528912]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fskywalker View Post
The degrade of the wifi signal is not consistent with what was reported by Gray Bishop here:



I know, he's one person. Wifi signal impact seems to be the major complaint on FB.
5 minutes ago I lost 1 bar of my wifi signal
I was outside playing football in the street and we stopped to look at some stripper chick on a video, figured I'd report it

I'll keep monitoring it for the rest of the night
Gray bishop is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2012, 03:24 PM   #1493
archrider
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
[QUOTE=Gray bishop;16530229]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECUpirate44 View Post

5 minutes ago I lost 1 bar of my wifi signal
I was outside playing football in the street and we stopped to look at some stripper chick on a video, figured I'd report it

I'll keep monitoring it for the rest of the night
Keep up the good work. We all appreciate your sacrifice.
archrider is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2012, 07:04 PM   #1494
Gray bishop
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
[QUOTE=archrider;16530509]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray bishop View Post

Keep up the good work. We all appreciate your sacrifice.
the way I see it, the $33 I spent on the custom was entry + 1 beer + 1 lapdance at the local stripclub so this was a price conscious decision, lol
Gray bishop is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2012, 08:22 PM   #1495
Echo4521
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Tactical Back Plate

Quote:
Originally Posted by fskywalker View Post
FINALLY got my new BlackOps today!

Image

The matte black is very nice looking, reminds me my old AR15 case; like it more than the color of my FE (actually bought 2, plan was to keep one and profit on the second one, but ended up re-selling both, making this one only $85 !! ). I will install the Lucky Labs rash guards tonight and post some pictures.

Since I order a custom Luxe back plate (design on the works) will not use the tactical back plate, so if someone is interested to purchase it PM me.
Hi, if you still have your Tactical Back Plate I was interested purchasing? My email is Echo4521@aol.com , I also have paypal or let me know how you wanna do this , thx!
Echo4521 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2012, 05:55 AM   #1496
oTypically
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Well I didn't order te sector 5. I ordered the vapor pro white edition for the i4s. Just checks te site and they restocked on the cream/nickel case. Oh well.
How long does it take them to process? It's been about two days almost.
oTypically is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2012, 07:34 AM   #1497
MrSniffles69
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Well my case is finally at the sorting facility where I live it got there at 6 AM this morning but of course its not delivering till Monday
MrSniffles69 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2012, 08:30 AM   #1498
Adutrumque
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sweden
All my friend laughs at my face and thinks the case is ugly
Adutrumque is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2012, 08:42 AM   #1499
MrSniffles69
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adutrumque View Post
All my friend laughs at my face and thinks the case is ugly
Noooo wayyy are you serious thats crazy i love this case and it looks so sick!!

Hope the same thing doesnt happen to me my friends are all retards hahaha
MrSniffles69 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2012, 08:54 AM   #1500
MrSniffles69
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
YAYAYAYAY

On FedEx vehicle for delivery
, VA


Pictures coming tonight!
MrSniffles69 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Accessories

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
So.. When does the Element Case Sector 5 Tactical come out? Partridge iPhone Accessories 2 Mar 22, 2013 11:38 PM
Element Sector 4 Case (Any one have one?) ET iPhone Home iPhone Accessories 7 Oct 4, 2012 03:46 PM
Element Case Sector Casing for iPhone 5 FatChick iPhone Accessories 17 Sep 14, 2012 03:39 AM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:58 AM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC