Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
If it was a web exploit, then all you'd have to do is go on the jailbreakme website. It should all be web based since it is after all a webview exploit.

He also took the time to edit the video and blur the URL aswell as wipe out Google from the search box, lol.

shoes222

macrumors member
Sep 4, 2012
Also, the question I have is that "Dream" homescreen bookmark he created just magically disappeared at the end, with Cydia in its place.

bushido

Suspended
Mar 26, 2008
Germany
Not aligned? WTF are you talking about? Seriously?

aligned
1. To arrange in a line or so as to be parallel: align the tops of a row of pictures; aligned the car with the curb.
2. To adjust (parts of a mechanism, for example) to produce a proper relationship or orientation: aligning the wheels of a truck.
3. To ally (oneself, for example) with one side of an argument or cause: aligned themselves with the free traders.

i know english is hard - sent from my german iPhone :rolleyes:

the label "cydia" isnt in line with "settings" right next to it. the whole cydia app needs to me moved a little further up and to the right

TriJetHero

macrumors 601
Oct 13, 2010
World
Oh man this guy is taken down in a hurry, usually it takes a couple of days, but this 1 is falling apart within an hour....

PVisitors

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2011
To the person who said "lets wait for video 2": I highly doubt there will be a second video.

Now he just sits back and waits for the Youtube ad revenue to roll in.

johndallas999

macrumors 6502a
Oct 9, 2008
Seattle
aligned
1. To arrange in a line or so as to be parallel: align the tops of a row of pictures; aligned the car with the curb.
2. To adjust (parts of a mechanism, for example) to produce a proper relationship or orientation: aligning the wheels of a truck.
3. To ally (oneself, for example) with one side of an argument or cause: aligned themselves with the free traders.

i know english is hard - sent from my german iPhone :rolleyes:

the label "cydia" isnt in line with "settings" right next to it. the whole cydia app needs to me moved a little further up and to the right

I didn't get out a microscope to verify the pixels are equidistant apart but if you say so dude....:rolleyes:

isoft7

macrumors 6502a
Oct 3, 2011
Goes to show how "dead" the jailbreak community is:rolleyes:

Move along ...

Actually it does... there's been so little JB related "chatter" that anything at all referencing the possibility of a working JB garners so much attention that it can be verified or discounted almost immediately. Where as prior, people wouldn't have given it as much attention due to the more respectable and likely sources producing a valid JB.

Cassius Rich

macrumors newbie
Dec 12, 2012
This Drakestan guy is so mad. I wonder what musclenerd and those guys did to make him so mad. He acts like he is the one making the JB..

dannyhex

macrumors regular
Sep 16, 2012
NY
now the "dreamjb" guy disabled comments for the video. I highly doubt this will come to surface but if it does that would be amazing. dying to get ios6 jb on my i5.

nvm the comments r back

Last edited:

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
This Drakestan guy is so mad. I wonder what musclenerd and those guys did to make him so mad. He acts like he is the one making the JB..

Don't worry, he will be the first one to download a jb from them the moment it comes out. :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.