Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 12, 2012, 06:16 PM   #1
Woodshark69
macrumors newbie

I Need Help Learning Objective-c!!

Well the title says it all. I am trying to learn objective-c coding so that i can iPad/iPod/Mac apps but lack all knowledge of doing this. When I mean I lack the knowledge I mean that I have never coded anything before in my life. I know that a semi-colon ends a statement and some other basic tips but thats it. I am currently looking for a book/video thats is very detailed and very in depth and something that I can UNDERSTAND! I don't want anything that a normal person that has never couldn't understand. Also, I'm sure that someone else has probably posted something exactly like this but I have searched the forums and not found anything that really resembles as to what I am asking for. Thank You in advance.
Woodshark69 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming