Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Dec 12, 2012, 06:32 PM   #1
birdsofafeather
macrumors newbie

i photo on line storage/display

Hello - excuse me if this is a dim question but I am a new MAC user and getting used to the difference between Apple & Windows.
I want to display my photos with details about the picture in an all in one experience, a bit like a powerpoint I guess. The idea been that people can read the story behind the pic in 20 words or less. I assume if all the pics are of the same subject they will be stored in the one event, I can move from pic to the next one but can't read details unless I click each one individually.
Also, I have blank photos in events and date order in iPhoto; I notice some blocks of pictures are blank; can see the date but when I click on what should be the front picture tile that and the pictures behind it are all blank? Any assistance/suggestions greatly appreciated. Cheers REM
birdsofafeather is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store