Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 13, 2012, 01:19 AM   #1
Chocolatemilty
macrumors 6502

Cracked iPad mini Screen :-(

Tonight my mother was using my iPad mini for a recipe and a salt shaker fell about a foot out of the cabinet and onto the side of the mini. I was JUST talking to a friend merely minutes ago about getting insurance for my mini soon since I don't have AppleCare+ (didn't have $100 when I ordered it, really don't have it now), so merely the regular warranty is on it. What a crazy turn of events there.

Has anyone had any luck with a Genius replacing a cracked screen? I don't know whether they'd even believe me, as it is definitely the truth, though. I don't know if I can even try to take out insurance and get it replaced that way.

Ugh, this sucks so bad. I wasn't even using it and it's broken.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	723
Size:	618.8 KB
ID:	383234  
Chocolatemilty is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad