Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Wasteland

Closed Thread

Old Dec 13, 2012, 08:26 AM   #1
Spikeywan
macrumors 6502

Jedi or Sith?

We've been having a debate at work about what I have become now I have moved from Windows to MacBook Pro.

My argument is that Mac users are calm, measured and slightly smug, whereas Windows users are somewhat fearful of the Mac OS, and generally angry and aggressive.

As we all know, fear, anger and aggression lead to The Dark Side, so therefore Windows users must be the Sith, and as a new Mac user, my Jedi powers are almost complete.

What do you reckon?

(PS. If I've posted this in the wrong section, feel free to move it. I did look for a general banter section, but couldn't find one.)
Spikeywan is offline   1
Old Dec 13, 2012, 08:30 AM   #2
GoCubsGo
macrumors Nehalem

It is not that you posted in the wrong section so much as you have posted the age old argument that turns into a flame fest. Search the forums, mac vs pc has been discussed ad nauseum.
GoCubsGo is offline   0
Old Dec 13, 2012, 08:34 AM   #3
leman
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikeywan View Post
My argument is that Mac users are calm, measured and slightly smug, whereas Windows users are somewhat fearful of the Mac OS, and generally angry and aggressive.
You are overgeneralising. The proportion of dumb people is pretty much comparable between Mac and Windows users. There are simply more Windows users overall
leman is offline   0

Closed Thread
MacRumors Forums > Archive > Wasteland