Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dexy

macrumors regular
Dec 2, 2010
I finally got a FE ....I really like it, it's gorgeous case :cool:

Sector 5 FE + LuckyLabs PowderBlue Wraps

x2vbmh84suewjjl4x3pe.jpg

unwptfy7ycvayhg9dic9.jpg

0tjulbt7z9xzjw7mqr5l.jpg

Ru4him

macrumors newbie
Nov 27, 2012
Nice looking case Dexy, waiting for my Blk. Ops to show up today!!.. Love the powder blue by the way...

junglesnake

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2011
So my black ops case came in today. It's my first element case and guess what? I really don't like it. I think I may be returning unless someone wants to buy it from me so they don't have to wait?? Pm me. All paperwork on hand. Just arrives today

Post up some pictures of the case and box please.

MrSniffles69

macrumors member
Oct 15, 2012
I just wish my case was actually shipping today like it was suppose to. I have no idea when I will be getting it now since ppl from Dec 3rd ship dates still have not gotten.

So annoyed.

Aays06

macrumors member
Nov 21, 2012
I just wish my case was actually shipping today like it was suppose to. I have no idea when I will be getting it now since ppl from Dec 3rd ship dates still have not gotten.

So annoyed.

That sucks. I waited a while for mine also and now looks like I'm gonna return it. Good luck mine took forever to ship.

junglesnake

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2011
I got mine just a few minutes ago. I like the case itself and love the backplate!! The backplate makes this case! I went with lucky labs dull black and it looks good but I have another color that would match perfectly but I was playing it safe to start with. The pouch is useless but the box is pretty neat. I don't know what people were expecting. I'm glad it actually says black ops on the side and has the emblem also. I'm gonna run it like this before I switch colors with my labs.

junglesnake

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2011
Here are a few pics of mine. Just the ones of it on the phone. None of the extra stuff.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 42

junglesnake

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2011
Last one. If I put these on it would set this case off!! They match perfect!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 48

v3rn

macrumors regular
Mar 16, 2010
Anyone looking to sell their Black Ops holster or trade for the transit case or suede back?

junglesnake

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2011
I went ahead and put on the other color and they match perfect and pictures don't do it justice! Wow it looks great now!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    558.4 KB · Views: 48

casual864

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2012
How does this case feel in the left hand? I write with my right hand, but use my phone with my left. I ask because there's a bump on the left side of the case and was wondering if it feels uneasy to use with the single left hand.

Last edited:

bloodninj4

macrumors member
Apr 6, 2010
So any one have any cool ideas what to do with the carry case pouch you get?

I strapped it to my shoulder strap on my backpack. its pretty secure and good for when im riding my bike. easy access without having to get off and dig in my pocket.

I rarely use a back pack but that's a good idea

You mean the transit case or the black ops case?

transit case

I'm trying to see what else fits in it. It's kind of an annoying bag to keep a phone in.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.