Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iceborer

macrumors newbie
Jul 1, 2008
Sigh, still waiting

Ordered at 12:03 Apple time on 11/30 through the education store. Still "Processing Items" :(

Delivers Dec 24 - Dec 31 via Standard Shipping
•3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
•8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-2X4GB
•3TB Fusion Drive
•NVIDIAGeFrc GTX 680MX 2G GDDR5
•MAGIC TRACKPAD

MetalRCG

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2012
Winter Springs, FL
Ordered at 12:03 Apple time on 11/30 through the education store. Still "Processing Items" :(

Delivers Dec 24 - Dec 31 via Standard Shipping
•3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
•8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-2X4GB
•3TB Fusion Drive
•NVIDIAGeFrc GTX 680MX 2G GDDR5
•MAGIC TRACKPAD

Same exact BTO for me as well. Only I ordered around 8AM EST through Apple's normal store.

Update: The order is now "Preparing for Shipment" :D

Last edited:

dominicbavaro

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2012
Ordered on November 30 about noon, from Coral Gables, Florida. Shows 2-3 weeks. Ships December 21, delivery December 24-31. My Bill Me Later was just charged again today for the price of the iMac I-7, 16GB Ram + fusion drive but the Apple site still shows Processing Order

dodraugen

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2012
Ordered one after after the store opened on the 30th and it still says delivery 7 - 8 January and processing. Seems like Norway have to wait longer then Usa and UK -.-

27-tommers iMac
Skjul konfigureringsdetaljer
Konfigurasjon

3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-2X4GB
3TB Fusion Drive
NVIDIAGeFrc GTX 680MX 2G GDDR5
MAGIC TRACKPAD-Z
Apple Num Kybd+User's Guide-H
COUNTRY KIT-ZH

jschanhk

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2012
Ordered with in half an hour when Apple Store open on 30/11
Stock 27" iMac low end though Edu store in Hong Kong
it is still Processing Items.
Will it be either Apple Education store process longer since is cheaper or
Hong Kong is closer to Shang Hai so Apple wont ship too early??

aquaboy

macrumors regular
Feb 17, 2011
UK
Woke up this morning in the UK to find my order BTO was preparing for shipment! Looks like I'll beat my 21st Dec delivery date :)

NorthApple

macrumors newbie
Dec 10, 2012
Anyone with an order that includes the 3TB Fusion drive been notified their 27 inch has shipped? I note all who list their specs have lilsted 1TB though some have said fully maxed out, whatever that means. Just curious if the 3TB fusion drive might be a delayed option for some reason. I ordered within the first 30 minutes by direct contact with an Applestore employee on the phone and education discount applied so not sure if that makes any difference. Still shows in the processing stage. Was able to get the shipping upgraded to 2nd day delivery through subsequent call and see that does show though the estimated delivery date is still showing as December 21-28.

Updating to advise that during the night (likely day in Shanghai from where these are shippng) my status finally moved into the "Preparing for Shipment" phase. Looks like all the early hour orders from November 30th are going to get out the door sooner rather than later.

jschanhk

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2012
Ordered with in half an hour when Apple Store open on 30/11
Stock 27" iMac low end though Edu store in Hong Kong
it is still Processing Items.
Will it be either Apple Education store process longer since is cheaper or
Hong Kong is closer to Shang Hai so Apple wont ship too early??

A Quick update on my status
my status has been updated to prepare for shipping and the delivery date has been changed from 21/12-28/12 to 20/12-27/12!!!

macdigger

macrumors member
Jul 4, 2008
Nagoya, Japan
In processing, but listed as shipped…(??)

Japan here. Ordered mine probably around 9pm US time (morning JP time) the first day they went on sale. Maxed out BTO (sans RAM, of course):

3TB Fusion Drive
MAGIC TRACKPAD-J
Apple WL Kybd+User's Guide-J

Now this is weird. It currently is stated as avail. to ship in 4-5 weeks, delivery Jan 5-11, BUT when I try to change shipping options, I get a message that items are being prepared for shipping and shipping options can't be changed.
When I click cancel, I get a message "Your item(s) have already shipped."

At the same time, the order is STILL listed as being processed.

WEIRD!!! :confused: Apple Store bug? Really shipped? Confused...

luxigyerek

macrumors newbie
Dec 12, 2012
Luxembourg: shippin

Luxembourg here.

BTO with 3TB fusion drive ordered from store.apple.lu first thing in the morning of 30 November, delivery scheduled for 21-28 Dec, later maxed out to to 3 Jan.

Status changed to shipping today (12/12/12). Received e-mail with projected delivery date of 19 December, but credit card is still not debited.

:D

Update: delivery date changed to 18 December!

hallio

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2007
Sheffield, England
Estimated Delivery Date (Subject to change) Dec 14, 2012

Ordered within about half an hour of becoming available on the UK store.
Here's hoping the "Subject to change" bit doesn't happen!

ronm99

macrumors 6502
Jan 13, 2012
My 27" iMac (ordered at 5am California time on 11/30) changed to "Preparing for Shipment" this morning. Yay!

I can't wait to get the tracking number to see when it will actually arrive!

The configuration is:

3.4GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.9GHz
8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x4GB
768GB Flash Storage
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2GB GDDR5

ActionGaz

macrumors newbie
Mar 20, 2007
Has anyone from Australia had any movement on their order? Mine is still sitting on "Processing Items". I ordered mine about two hours after they became available on the store (8:55pm AEDT).

The Deepness

macrumors regular
Jan 27, 2008
Anyone with an order that includes the 3TB Fusion drive been notified their 27 inch has shipped?

Yep, my 3TB Fusion 27" shipped on the 12th. Was originally scheduled to be delivered on the 17th, but now (after the export scan in Shanghai, China) is scheduled for delivery on the 18th.

dodraugen

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2012
Ordered one after after the store opened on the 30th and it still says delivery 7 - 8 January and processing. Seems like Norway have to wait longer then Usa and UK -.-

27-tommers iMac
Skjul konfigureringsdetaljer
Konfigurasjon

3TB Fusion Drive
MAGIC TRACKPAD-Z
Apple Num Kybd+User's Guide-H
COUNTRY KIT-ZH

Preparing for shipment. Good good :D

MacCruiZe

macrumors member
Dec 13, 2012
I wonder what's the latest (time) order placed we've seen ship so far ? I ordered my 3.4/ 3T fusion/ 680mx at 3:30pm eastern time on the 30th from education store.

Still pending of course (no CC charge yet), estimated delivery Dec 28-Jan 4th for now... but all the activity of people who ordered a few hours earlier, I hope I get activity sooner!

Last edited:

dominicbavaro

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2012
I Mac

Ordered mine noon November 30. Maxed out with fusion. Just changed from processing to Preparing for Shipment. Credit card charged. Does anyone knows how long does it takes between preparing for shipment and shipped?

dominicbavaro

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2012
I Mac

I wonder what's the latest (time) order placed we've seen ship so far ? I ordered my 3.4/ 3T fusion/ 680mx at 3:30pm eastern time on the 30th from education store.

Still pending of course (no CC charge yet), estimated delivery Dec 28-Jan 4th for now... but all the activity of people who ordered a few hours earlier, I hope I get activity sooner!

Ordered mine on November 30, about noon Miami time. 16GB ram and 1TB with fusion, upgraded to 3.2. Just changed to preparing for shipment, I hope this gives you an idea[/COLOR]

----------

Ordered mine on November 30, about noon Miami time. 16GB ram and 1TB with fusion, upgraded to 3.2. Just changed to preparing for shipment, I hope this gives you an idea[/COLOR]

Correction 3.4

aerobyravol

macrumors regular
Dec 12, 2012
Switzerland
Anyone with an order that includes the 3TB Fusion drive been notified their 27 inch has shipped?

Yes - mine shipped today. Ordered 11/30 and estimated delivery time 12/21. :D

----------

Ordered mine noon November 30. Maxed out with fusion. Just changed from processing to Preparing for Shipment. Credit card charged. Does anyone knows how long does it takes between preparing for shipment and shipped?

It usually takes 12h-24h. 30h at max.
Keep us posted! :)

planetMitch

macrumors member
Mar 29, 2010
Missouri
frustrated

Last Location:
Departed - Anchorage, AK, United States, Tuesday, 12/11/2012

it left Alaska on Tuesday evening and there's been no status update? It is Friday! where the heck is my iMac?

It says delivery is Monday, but I'm just frustrated because I don't see any progress. Tuesday evening was 3+ days ago :(

guess I didn't get free expedited shipping after all

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.