Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SkyBlue1990

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 23, 2012
Singapore
In the end of this year,many people and family are preparing for the annual holiday.Enjoy a big Christmas Dinner,get together for a memorable party,receive lots of discounted or free gifts.It’s also an important time to plan and schedule a next year’s upcoming things.If someone is fond of traveling,there is a great news for him in this Christmas Day.

Macingaz Group announces that they would like to celebrate Christmas with all of us,”We Wish You a 100% Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!”they put this news on their Blog.
christmas1.png

Time:
This celebration start from now on to Dec. 22nd.

Software Give Away(worth $19.99 each one):
The top 20 followers who answer that activity article on Macingaz Group Blog,can freely get a dreaming app - YourtTrip to plan,keep and manage their trips in a better way whole life time.

Heavy Discount:
It is a great chance for backpackers,travelers or trekkers to have a wonderful program for their memorable journeys.Enjoy 80% Off price to plan the itinerary,packing,budget,expenses and photos of the trips.How to get it?Go to Mac App Store and search “YourtTrip” and it will pop up to meet the travelers.

A rare chance to get this Dreaming Travel Route Planner,just feel free to have it at: http://www.macingazgroup.com/blog/

Last edited:

crazyazreal

macrumors newbie
Aug 24, 2012
It's not free now!

Anyway, I installed it because I am going to plan a trip.
Generally speaking, it's an appropriate app to plan my itinerary easily.
It deserves my $19.99.:mad:

If it can be installed in my iPhone, it would be perfect. Although I can print my trip plan out by current version.
Is there an app for iPhone compliance with this app in the coming days?

SkyBlue1990

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 23, 2012
Singapore
YourtTrip - Useful route planner,travel as you like.

Many thanks to the old users of YourtTrip. We have now integrated some new features to YourtTrip 1.2.4. to make the travel plan to be made more easily.
And you can try it free on the product's home page now.:apple:
http://www.macingazgroup.com

We will move on to optimise YourtTrip to satisfy your travel planning demand.
Any suggestion on it will be answered almost immediately,please send us your opinion through the E-mail address:
contact@macingazgroup.com

Key features in YourtTrip 1.2.4:
Add type feature and attachment feature for Itinerary’s event.
Add trip cover editor.
Improved date editor.
New packing mode.
UI improvements.

Bug Fixed:
Fixed the crash issue when running YourtTrip without internet access.
Fixed the flag’s direction issue.
Fixed the stretch issue of photos.
Fixed issues on Mac OS X 10.6.Several other bugs fixed.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.