Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Fantola

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2012
Århus, Denmark
Anyone? :(

Im in the 3.-7. timeframe, still processing...
With, 3.4 i7, 680 mx, 1 tb fusion. 3rd party ram.
Order was placed 30 nov, 7:00 PM CET (Central European Time)
I ordered just right after the dates changed to 3-4 weeks.

EDIT
Mine is now PREPARING FOR SHIPMENT
rt3go7.png

EDIT2

iMac just shipped! :D 21. Dec delivery!

2d0fj9e.png

EDIT3

Delivery just changed to 19. dec!! :D

So i originally had 3-7 January now i have 19. december! Thats a BIG difference!

Last edited:

bill phillips

macrumors regular
Dec 8, 2012
ram upgrad 27 inch

just thought id help a few people out who dont know this already.. I see alot of posts with people buying their 27 inch imac with 32 gb ram upgrade. STOP IT!!!! Its literally a 2 minute procedure you can do yourself, cost you a little over a hundred bux off amazon... Might as well do it now with this mac because it looks like in the very near future you arent gonna be able to do **** to your mac. Its gonna be one big piece of welded metal....hope this helps someone

Stelow

macrumors newbie
Dec 13, 2012
Jan 4 to 10 delivery window

Called apple. Rep just indicated that it would definitely ship from overseas within the 3-4 week timeline from the order date which for me was Dec 5 so that's probably Dec 26 plus shipping time. I think the delivery windows are conservative.

d00dmeister

macrumors newbie
Dec 8, 2012
Sweden, 2-3 January (ordered 31/11). BTO i7, 680mx & 1TB Fusion.

Just changed to Shipped, estimated delivery 21st!

d00dmeister

macrumors newbie
Dec 8, 2012
I'm pretty sure you didn't order it on November 31 :) Perhaps you are not in Sweden, but in another dimension?

... can't you just give us this extra day? We have no sun 19 hours a day and now you want to take away our fictional day too... :(

bayleaves

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2012
Silicon Valley
... can't you just give us this extra day? We have no sun 19 hours a day and now you want to take away our fictional day too... :(

LOL. Oh all right, you may have November 31. Besides, I have a special place in my heart for the Swedes - my great great grandparents were from Jönköping.

jason1790

macrumors member
Apr 27, 2010
Iowa City, IA
Starting to get annoyed

Nice to hear you got your iMac shipped. However, I am becoming slightly annoyed at Apple. Not the fact that I still don't have my iMac but rather how Apple is shipping these computers out.

Here is information about my order.

Order Date: 11/30/12 @ 4:00pm
iMac Ordered: 27" iMac, 2.9GHz i5, 8GB Ram, 1TB Fusion, 660MX Graphics
Shipping: Standard Shipping
Education Pricing?: Yes. Ordered online at Apple.com using the U of Iowa education store.
Ships To: Iowa City, IA USA
Estimated Delivery: Dec 31 - Jan 7
Order Status: "Processing Items"

I just don't understand how people who ordered later than me or who have a later estimated delivery time are getting their iMacs shipped out first.

I also wish people would post a more detailed description of their order (like I did above) so it would be easier to try to find out what is effecting later ship dates.

iwannaimac

macrumors member
Aug 29, 2012
Anyone from England get there shipping dates changed to before Christmas?? I ordered mine straight away and it says 2-9th shipping? Mine stills says processing

whooshbong

macrumors member
Apr 25, 2012
UK
Called apple. Rep just indicated that it would definitely ship from overseas within the 3-4 week timeline from the order date which for me was Dec 5 so that's probably Dec 26 plus shipping time. I think the delivery windows are conservative.

interesting. same order date as me. still processing with expected delivery 3-10th jan

3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-2X4GB
1TB Fusion Drive
NVIDIAGeFrc GTX 680MX 2G GDDR5
MAGIC MOUSE+MAGIC TRACKPAD-Z

PAGES PREINSTALLED
NUMBERS PREINSTALLED
KEYNOTE PREINSTALLED
Apple WL Kybd+User's Guide-B
COUNTRY KIT-B

i tried ordering on the 3rd but credit card mucked about so had to get it sorted. timeframe them was 27th-2nd of jan

----------

Nice to hear you got your iMac shipped. However, I am becoming slightly annoyed at Apple. Not the fact that I still don't have my iMac but rather how Apple is shipping these computers out.

Here is information about my order.

Order Date: 11/30/12 @ 4:00pm
iMac Ordered: 27" iMac, 2.9GHz i5, 8GB Ram, 1TB Fusion, 660MX Graphics
Shipping: Standard Shipping
Education Pricing?: Yes. Ordered online at Apple.com using the U of Iowa education store.
Ships To: Iowa City, IA USA
Estimated Delivery: Dec 31 - Jan 7
Order Status: "Processing Items"

I just don't understand how people who ordered later than me or who have a later estimated delivery time are getting their iMacs shipped out first.

I also wish people would post a more detailed description of their order (like I did above) so it would be easier to try to find out what is effecting later ship dates.

i wonder if its something to do with supply. x amount of component a so build those orders as parts come in batches from suppliers?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.