Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Dec 9, 2012, 02:55 AM   #1
waterliliq
macrumors newbie

Exclamation ipad 4thgen-wifi won't connect

Hi, I just got my first ipad 4th gen and have tried to connect to my wifi but it won't do it. It finds my TP-Link and I fill in my password and such but it just will NOT join the network.
I recently switched to a new ISP so I am not sure if that is the problem. I did change my itunes to the new email address and so forth.

I also noticed that my ipod won't connect either and it used to before the new ISP satellite system. What have i got to do to fix this problem.

Would so much appreciate some help with this, thank you .
waterliliq is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2012, 03:00 PM   #2
Sano89
macrumors newbie

I have such problem and my friend has such problem with WiFi
Ithink it is because of 6 iOs
I
Sano89 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting