Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

washburn

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 8, 2010
hi

just got got a new Air noticed that the top right corner has a bigger gap than the left, is this common and should I try to get an exchange?

it bothers me a bit since I got a new laptop

cheers

macs4nw

macrumors 601
hi just got got a new Air noticed that the top right corner has a bigger gap than the left, is this common and should I try to get an exchange? it bothers me a bit since I got a new laptop cheers

.....i'm just wondering if this is common with the Air and if I get a replacement it would have the same thing

I don't know how bad yours is, but my 13" Air has exactly the same problem. The un-evenness is ever so small, and hard to notice, unless you look for it. For the same reason you quote, I've decided to live with it.

What does bother me more is the fact that when scrolling up or down fast, text momentarily turns Blue (as well as fuzzy). I checked a couple of units in the APPLE store, and they do exactly the same thing. My desk-top iMac does not have this 'Blue' Problem.

washburn

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 8, 2010
So my second replacement has the same issue only it's worse this time.

I had a look at the models on display and they didn't have this problem, I think I'll try one more time.

Has anyone else had to deal with this issue?

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.