Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Dec 14, 2012, 07:25 PM   #1
fjs08
macrumors 65816

new iPhone, no calendars

Hi,
Bought and activated a new iPhone 5 today. Had an iPhone 3. Also have an iPad 1 and a Mac Book Pro. I use iCal alot so my calendars are very important to me. I have always had my calendars synced between my iPad, my Mac, and my iPhone.
Not to long ago I upgraded the IOS on my iPhone 3 and lost all my calendars but one call it "A". Every once in a while ALL my calendars would show up, but the usual scenario is that when I clicked on the Calendar app on my iPhone 3, it showed No Calendars then after 30 seconds, "A" would show up. I had no problems with my iCal on my Mac or my iPad, however after this, I did NOT upgrade the IOS on my iPad. I had access to all my calendars on iPad and Mac. If I added or edited an event to "A" on either of the 3 calendars, it would show up on all 3. I didn't do anything about it because I knew I would soon be getting a new iPhone 5.
Today on my new iPhone 5, I initially had no calendars. We set up iCloud. My Mail, Contacts, pictures, everything seeingly has ported over except the Calendar(s). The tech at Best Buy, shut off, then turned on Calendars. Everything appeared.. I thought I was home free. When I got home, I now have the same delay when I turn on Calendars but I have another different calendar "B" How can I change the calendar on my iPhone to at least "A" or get all of them back???
Thx.
Frank
fjs08 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2012, 08:18 PM   #2
fjs08
macrumors 65816

Have some added information. If I use the Notification Center, all of my Calendar events are present.. If I pick one, it open the Calendar app and all my Calendar events are there. I also have the choice to open my Calendar list. However when I tap "Calendars" it shuts down the program.
Frank
fjs08 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone