Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 14, 2012, 08:33 PM   #1
Blakeasd
macrumors 6502a

Adding an Image in Xcode 4.5

Hello,

This is my first time writing/updating an application since ~ the beta version of OS X Lion. I am trying to add an image to an NSView in interface building. Here are the steps that I followed:

1. Dragged images to Xcode "Supporting Files" Group (Copy was checked)
2. Went to the interface building section, pressed on the media tab and dragged the image to the NSView

Presses the Run button and... got an error stating that Xcode "Could not find the imaged named" [image name]

What has changed that won't allow me to add an image? I noticed a similar thing with adding new classes, I have to target the .m file in the inspector or Xcode cannot find it. The image under the inspector is check under the "Target Membership" table in the inspector. Could someone please help me?

Thanks!
Blakeasd is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming