Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Dec 15, 2012, 01:02 AM   #1
irage
macrumors newbie

Blow Off Steam for being "Appled" and Frustrated

I bought a song "misty mountains" (yes, i love The Hobbit), but can't find it in my library!!! The purchased history indicates the song has been downloaded, but it's not in my library at all!! I did a thorough search of my itune library for quite a while. I've bought a lot of songs from itune. This is the first time this has happened! Does anyone know what is going on? Has anyone else encountered this before??

GOD..ever since Steve Jobs died, Apple seems to get crappier and crappier just when I start to buy apple products...I'm disappointed Apple...Buying a song and seeing it in your Library is a basic service! I'm mad because this has wasted my time and made me quite mad ... If this continues, I'll have no choice but to abandon ship... GOD why did Steve had to die??? I'm starting to regret investing in apple products....
irage is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2012, 01:10 AM   #2
roxxette
Banned

Any chance you have itunes match enabled ?
roxxette is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store