Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 15, 2012, 10:59 AM   #1
chmedly
macrumors newbie

Script to cause a delayed click on webpage link?

I have a computer setup for remote control that is connected to the internet via a Clear Atlas wimax internet modem. I'm looking for a way to reset this modem remotely. There is a disconnect/connect button in it's local control webpage that when clicked disconnects the modem from the internet. I've found that when in front of this computer I can wait a few seconds and click connect again and it does what what I need it to do as far resetting. I'd like to write a script so that I can do this disconnect then reconnect routine while remotely controlling it. Basically, I need a way to cause another mouse click on the same button after some set amount of time. I started to play around with automator but had some problems. I'm looking for help and ideas about how to make this work.
chmedly is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming