Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JuBe

macrumors regular
May 28, 2009
Landscape keyboard

But how have they not re-integrated the landscape keyboard already?

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
But how have they not re-integrated the landscape keyboard already?
More like landscape anything--you can't even go into landscape mode if you are viewing some link or, in particular, a video from within the Facebook app, which is pretty bad.

twigman08

macrumors 6502
Apr 13, 2012
Doesn't mean they're all active though.

I don't trust 'privacy settings' on Facebook. Just because it says 'private' doesn't mean it is. If it's on the web, it's not private.

Then you might as well never buy anything online or use your credit/debit card. That is online. And like you said nothing online is private.

Heck even sliding your card at a grocery store that is more than likely sent over a network. Ever been to a grocery store and had credit/debit go down? It's cause the network is down. Very rarely now can it approve offline.

SVTVenom

macrumors member
Jun 8, 2012
Same lagging crap as it's always been. Glad to see that it appears to actually load the most recent posts when I tell it to now. Groundbreaking.

ZZ Bottom

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2010
After updating, the feed will not load. Even after a full restart and logout it just hangs.

I suggest for anyone with a previous release that works to wait for further updates. Take a look at the user reviews on App Store and you will see there is widespread problems now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.