Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BigMcGuire

Cancelled
Jan 10, 2012
You know what? After using Android phones for 3+ years I made the switch to iPhone. Having spent years rooting and wasting time on awesome Android Forums, I couldn't find any Mac forums. That said, once coming here I started seeing all these posts of people having problems with their iPhones - making me look and finding problems I didn't see before either. Same with my Macbook Air - my enjoying the product went to **** when I learned there were Airs with Samsung or LG screens. Doing this test to see if I had this problem... I think forums like this tend to decrease the enjoyment of the product big time. Yeah there are valid problems but I sure enjoyed my apple products more before coming here. lol.

takeshi74

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2011
Some of the things I'v noticed is that there seams to be a lot of problems with the iphone, people saying mines done this, it's done that, HELP ME. When I read these things I start to wonder about my phone and what I am doing wrong because I never seam to have the amount of issues posted on here and I'm not that bothered about dings ,scuffs or marks on the tool I use.
What you've observed is the very nature of any discussion forum site (on any topic). People post when they have problems and questions -- not when everything's working fine.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.