Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Old Apr 20, 2011, 10:21 AM   #51
thelonelylimo
macrumors 6502

I'm impressed.
Old Apr 24, 2011, 05:26 PM   #52
soundsgoodtome
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdkennedy1 View Post
I can't log in at all. I get the error message "We're sorry. Your account could not be created due to system issues. Please contact Apple Support Communities with the information below to create your account."
ditto. i even reset my password (even though i had not forgotten it). reset and new password were accepted -- but i still can't log in.

excellent.
soundsgoodtome is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2011, 07:15 AM   #53
itsliz89
macrumors member

I'm getting the account login issue as well. Some people on the Apple discussion have created new usernames in order to post and there's some Matt dude who just says "I've contacted you, check your email" to just a couple people as if there's some secretive reason people can't login. LAMEE

https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0
itsliz89 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2011, 12:18 PM   #54
TenderBranson
macrumors member

these communities are far easier to browse than the ones they replaced
TenderBranson is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2011, 11:59 AM   #55
kkingston
macrumors newbie

Same here

Cannot log in and getting quite frustrated...
kkingston is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 01:06 AM   #56
RicheeThree
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondepianist View Post
The default username is [name]from[town]?? Seriously? The whole point of the username is to anonymize my profile. And unfortunately, I clicked "Agree" to the ToS before noticing that the same screen also confirms your name. Now I'm stuck with it
The exact same thing happened to me. I posted about it here.
RicheeThree is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion