Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Old Jan 24, 2010, 07:07 AM   #1
scradeley
macrumors newbie

Apple Training and Certification

Hi there,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this but I'm interested in doing Apple Training and Certification in a few different areas of interest...

I am a long time Logic user and want to do the Logic Pro 301 Course as well as the Train the Trainer course.

I am also interested in some Mac OS, Server Admin and Deployment stuff, Video, as well as possibly further study.

I am in Sydney, Australia but am prepared to travel anywhere to find the best possible place that offers all these things.

Is there anywhere in particular that's really good to go. I'm interested in somewhere focused and fast paced that I can spend weeks of solid work getting this done preferably with good facilities and great teachers.

What's available that you guys know about???
scradeley is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2010, 09:17 AM   #2
corbywan
macrumors regular

Send a message via AIM to corbywan
Apple has a training and certification website (name escapes me) that will link you to places that offer such training close to where you are. I imagine there are at least one or two such places in Sydney. Not sure if you are anywhere near an Apple Store or a privately owned store that sells/specializes in Apple stuff, but they also might know of a local certification training center. That's where I'd start.
corbywan is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2010, 09:21 AM   #3
scradeley
macrumors newbie

Yeh I checked out the Apple pages and their listing of Training Centres.

The problem is that there isn't really much offering where I am for the more advanced sort of things I'm interested in doing. But perhaps overseas there are bigger places that offer more of the stuff I'm looking for under one roof?

Was really wanting to know if anyone could recommend somewhere specific, some of the bigger places, or share any experiences they may have had...
scradeley is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2010, 11:43 AM   #4
hakuryuu
macrumors 6502

There are a few places around the US that offer what you want. Here are two that offer some or all of the training. I am on the same track though mostly only for the IT stuff.

http://www.t2000inc.com/apple/index.html
http://www.creativeresources.net/seminar.html
Mac Pro 3.7GHz | 12GB | D300
hakuryuu is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking