Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Yptcn

macrumors 68020
Aug 24, 2012
Paris
I don't use the Youtube app, but after seeing these posts I went and checked the app store because I didn't believe it. Wow, it really is still 4:3. Even my free flashlight app has updated by now.

I've never used YouTube app but now there is Jasmine and that app really rocks !

S

syd430

I've never used YouTube app but now there is Jasmine and that app really rocks !

Yeah I checked out Jasmine the day it came out as its from the same developer one of my most used apps (Alien Blue). It's too feature lacking for me to be able to use it. Nothing wrong with m.youtube.com tbh.

BluePotato

macrumors member
Jan 19, 2011
I went through the apps on my iPhone and here is a list of widescreen/tallscreen apps that I didn't see in the original post. They may have already been mentioned in the past couple pages, but they're not in the OP.

Apps:
  • Air Music
  • Air Video
  • Soundhound Infinity
  • Logmein
  • TeamViewer
  • USA Today
  • Flight+
  • TripAdvisor
  • TripIt
  • CityMaps2Go
  • FlightBoard
  • Schwab
  • Amazon
  • eBay
  • PayPal
  • Newegg
  • Starbucks
  • Runtastic Pro
  • Opera Mini
  • vBrowse

Games:
  • Scrabble
  • Crosswords
  • CRUX Crosswords
  • Wooords
  • Spelltower
  • Word Wonders
  • Word Welder
  • Phase 10
  • NFL Kicker 13
  • FIFA 13
  • Where's My Water
  • Sword and Sworcery
  • The Amazing Spiderman
  • Arc Squadron
  • Bastion
  • Frotz
  • Legendary Wars
  • Riptide GP
  • Smash Cops
  • Plague, Inc.
  • Galaxy on Fire 2 HD
  • Extreme Road Trip 2
  • Hill Climb
  • Lane Splitter
  • Pitfall
  • Ski Safari
  • Lostwinds 1 & 2
  • Pocket Monsters

Farplaner

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2008

jrodsep

macrumors 6502
Jun 29, 2010
So we can say that it is coming but only confirmed by the update for the ipad version. Here's hoping it arrives soon.

TweakOnline

macrumors regular
Dec 17, 2012
Europe
Not for me it's not. Still showing September as the latest version in the App Store.

Yep I know, but the iPad version of Fruit Ninja is already updated and when you view the update log you can see they are going to bring support for the iPhone 5. I think they are going to release the update when they're Christmas sale is over. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.