Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

maverick22

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2012
Only used Tekserve once (last week), but customer service was great and got the order within about 5 days. Would highly recommend them to anyone!

Civic Minded

macrumors member
Dec 29, 2008
Woodstock, GA
Just called them about 15 minutes ago, and placed an order for a 16GB black wifi model, free shipping and no tax. Very helpful staff too! Call them while you can, you might get one delivered before the week is up! :D They close at 8:00pm eastern.

big samm

macrumors 68000
Oct 27, 2008
Ordered mine online after i went to all 3 apple stores in the city... I ordered friday around 1pm, and should receive it this Wednesday... Easy as pie!

Unprocessed1

macrumors 65816
Jun 23, 2008
Placing the order didn't even take 5 minutes.

They also have a 2 day shipping option for $12 if you want to get it this week.

I really wanted the 16gb wifi, but they're sold out everywhere. Was contemplating getting the 16gb LTE, so thrilled MR folks found this store!

RichP74

macrumors regular
Dec 16, 2012
Yeah, I ended up ordering from them today as well. Got a FedEx number just a few hours after placing the order, though I did to for 2nd day.

enigma2k

macrumors regular
May 12, 2010
I've ordered the 16GB wifi black Saturday night and it says today: "Preparing for shipment."

marcoity

macrumors newbie
Dec 13, 2012
Seattle
:mad: i ordered the mini 16gb in the morning & i paid 16.27 for priority 2 day shipping to seattle so i'd receive it by wed/thursday.. the fedex tracker says its been shipped & scheduled delivery 22 dec, which happens to saturday 5 days from the day of shipping. Called Fedex they confirmed it was sent via ground & looks like i wont be receiving it before Christmas as 22 is saturday, 23 sunday, 24-25 holiday for christmas... & the worst part is i'm leaving for london saturday morning, the mini was supposed to be a gift for dad...
Sent them an email & plan to call them tomorrow morning, Unless they some how fixit and i receive the mini in time... will never order from Tekserve again. pathetic

Last edited:

spin.doctor

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2011
:mad: i ordered the mini 16gb in the morning & i paid 16.27 for priority 2 day shipping to seattle so i'd receive it by wed/thursday.. the fedex tracker says its been shipped & scheduled delivery 22 dec, which happens to saturday 5 days from the day of shipping. Called Fedex they confirmed it was sent via ground & looks like i wont be receiving it before Christmas as 22 is saturday, 23 sunday, 24-25 holiday for christmas... & the worst part is i'm leaving for london saturday morning, the mini was supposed to be a gift for dad...
Sent them an email & plan to call them tomorrow morning, Unless they some how fixit and i receive the mini in time... will never order from Tekserve again. pathetic

Talk to them. They should be able to have that one recalled if it was shipped incorrectly. In the meantime, they could overnight another to you. That is what most reputable sellers would do after a mistake.

Let us know what happens...

RichP74

macrumors regular
Dec 16, 2012
Talk to them. They should be able to have that one recalled if it was shipped incorrectly. In the meantime, they could overnight another to you. That is what most reputable sellers would do after a mistake.

Let us know what happens...

Agreed. They can recall the package and just send another one. Good luck!

jess222

macrumors 6502
Apr 13, 2010
CA
Well I ordered a 16gb white wifi only mini from apple sat night and it shipped this morning with a delivery date of 12/20!!!

Infinitewisdom

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2012
They had a wait time of 1 week. I ordered it on 12/10/12 and it shipped out from China on 12/12/12 and got it on 12/14/12

Was very quick

I just experienced the same. Ordered on the Apple website on Sunday morning. Got a notification this morning that it shipped already. Scheduled for delivery on Thursday. Great gift day before the world ends. :)

marcoity

macrumors newbie
Dec 13, 2012
Seattle
Called tekserve, they apologized & will be sending a new mini via overnight at no extra shipping cost. Glad it's been sorted.

Infinitewisdom

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2012
Called tekserve, they apologized & will be sending a new mini via overnight at no extra shipping cost. Glad it's been sorted.

Wow, now that's service. What happens to the first one they sent? Are they giving you a prepaid shipping label to return it?

Bdix

macrumors newbie
Nov 3, 2012
Well I ordered a 16gb white wifi only mini from apple sat night and it shipped this morning with a delivery date of 12/20!!!

This gives me hope. Ordered mine Saturday afternoon and saw that it "shipped in a week"--I was just going to give a super late gift on the 28th, but holding out hope

Bdix

macrumors newbie
Nov 3, 2012
And I'm shipped! 16g white wifi-only should be here by Friday.

I'd order right now from apple. Chance you may get it on the 24th

Blorzoga

macrumors 68030
May 21, 2010
Just go online (Apple.com) and select pick up at store. The stores get stock every day so if you have a store near you, you should be in luck. I did it yesterday and picked it up about an hour later. It's hit or miss, but a little persistence is all it takes.

KidMoe85

macrumors member
Jul 17, 2009
So glad I found this thread - I was about to buy an overpriced 16GB on ebay because I couldn't find them anywhere else. I gave Tekserve a call and they put an order through right away. Just received the tracking # - will get here on Thursday. Thanks guys

spin.doctor

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2011
I needed one of each 16gb (black,white). I ordered from Apple direct over the weekend and both will be delivered 12/21.

Infinitewisdom

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2012
Just go online (Apple.com) and select pick up at store. The stores get stock every day so if you have a store near you, you should be in luck. I did it yesterday and picked it up about an hour later. It's hit or miss, but a little persistence is all it takes.

No, it takes more than a little persistence. Some of us have been trying that for a couple of weeks with no luck in our respective areas. The 16GB wifi only models are in very high demand (or very short supply or both).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.