Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 18, 2012, 11:30 AM   #1
juliebalto
macrumors newbie

Photoshop CS6 Extended crashes all the time and now so does CS2

I posted this at the Adobe forum, was told it was probably a font conflict, paid $70 for Font Doctor, ran that, cleaned up the fonts and its still crashing by simply scrolling thru to find a file to open and to make matters worse, my CS2 which hardly ever crashed now crashes just opening it. I am rather beside myself, I have an iMac running 10.6.8 with 4GB of memory. I would love to copy and paste the crash report but it's not letting me do that - is there a specific line in that report that I could type out that would tell anyone anything?? HELP!
juliebalto is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics