Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Wee Weasley

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2012
Mine just got carried inside by the nice man from UPS. I'm looking at a brown cardboard box and I'm too excited to tear it open. This is quite sad for a grown man.

WW

Gascogne

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2012
Sweden
I don't get why they can't share this info on the tracking page if they actually have this info. I for sure would like to know where my Mac is??? :(

They have an internal tracking system as well, that is how I found out where my imac is. I can't track it but atleast I know where it is now. :)

Im in Linköping and the latest update for me is still Arnhem. It's due for friday though so they might not be stressing themselves. ^^

Ship it to my address please, I live in Linköping as well. ;)

Lenut

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2012
Barcelona

Attachments

• deli.jpg
    deli.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 80

deltrotter

macrumors regular
Nov 30, 2004
Gocsan - mine is in the same shipment I think. Are they really trucking it from Amsterdam to London Heathrow???

pontusn

macrumors newbie
Dec 15, 2012
Im in Linköping and the latest update for me is still Arnhem. It's due for friday though so they might not be stressing themselves. ^^

True!! But yours is probably on a truck going north now! :). The TNT tracking service is in My experience lagging a bit

gocsan

macrumors member
Dec 14, 2011
London UK
Gocsan - mine is in the same shipment I think. Are they really trucking it from Amsterdam to London Heathrow???

Yup, according to joe-h2o on page 62 of this thread, 'RFS' on our shipping info on expeditors.com means Road Feeder Service, so I guess they are trucking it. :( It kind of makes sense since the information on expeditors states that they've departed this morning at 3am CET. A flight cannot take that long to arrive at London Heathrow tonight at 21:50.

SOLLERBOY

macrumors 6502a
Aug 8, 2008
UK
Mine is still on the Donkey from Germany.
Koeln, Germany 12/18/2012 5:10 A.M. Departure Scan
12/18/2012 12:10 A.M. Import Scan
Koeln, Germany 12/16/2012 4:56 P.M. Arrival Scan
Dubai, United Arab Emirates 12/16/2012 12:52 P.M. Departure Scan
12/16/2012 10:36 A.M. Arrival Scan
Shanghai, China 12/16/2012 4:53 A.M. Departure Scan
Shanghai, China 12/14/2012 11:16 P.M. Export Scan
12/14/2012 6:00 P.M. Arrival Scan
12/14/2012 2:29 P.M. Departure Scan
12/14/2012 1:01 P.M. Origin Scan
China 12/14/2012 11:18 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

deltrotter

macrumors regular
Nov 30, 2004
Thanks Gocsan - yeah it makes sense from the timings point of view. I guess it also means that it is through all customs checks...

sjz88

macrumors member
Nov 30, 2012
Finally here and it is sooooo beautiful and fast and perfect. Goodbye everyone, of to play with my beauty.

aerobyravol

macrumors regular
Dec 12, 2012
Switzerland
But I feel bad that I may have a second one while people are still waiting though...

You definitively don't have to feel bad for that! You deserve it!

I mean, i wouldn't have much appreciated your situation (I mean, after a long waiting time, unboxing the beast and being that much disappointed is certainly not cool at all).

In the meantime you receive your second machine, enjoy that one! ;)

----------

finally here and it is sooooo beautiful and fast and perfect. Goodbye everyone, of to play with my beauty.

enjoy!!! :)

gecko20

macrumors regular
Dec 12, 2012
Esch Alzette / Luxembourg
Just called Apple to see if they could track my imac and they could. ;)

It seems that my imac is in Luxemburg at the moment on its way to a hub in Holland (Venray) to be merged with applecare and office. :p

Come on Santa let it be delivered to me before christmas!
I live in Luxembourg, hm tell me where it is so I can peak a look at it :p, if it's a beauty can I hold it? ;)

lucasfunkt

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2012
My order is still 'preparing for shipment'.

Assuming it ships tomorrow, judging by each of all your experiences when do you think I can expect it to arrive?

Obviously taking into account Christmas.

Shpenza

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2010
Barcelona
I'll check it thanks :)

But my delivery status changed to Thursday, 12/20/2012, By End of Day

I had the same thing yesterday night, date changed to 20th, but than this morning it was back to 19th and arrived to Barcelona, maybe they split the cargo as they didnt have enough space on today's flight? :(

Either way you will know for sure tomorrow morning if its already here or still in Germany. Good luck!

maehara

macrumors regular
Jan 2, 2003
Northern Ireland
"Delivered 10:53 Mallusk, GB" "Left in: Dock. Signed for by: Paul"

Except I'm not in Mallusk (their depot is), and there's no iMac here. No Paul here, either.

I think they'll have handed it off to a local courier (aforementioned Paul), but going to have to call UPS and make sure. Bah.

Rich28

macrumors newbie
Dec 16, 2012
Mine was shipped early Monday (China time) flew to Korea then on to Kazhakstan where it's been all day today. I think the 20th December which UPS is stating a little optimistic. Maybe it's merging with my iMankini. Ahem.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.